• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yep it is >< that being my fault!

I thought I'd have time for an update at the weekend but I just started a Uni course and moved to a new flat, so things are a little hectic.

I'll make some kind of announcement at the weekend, chances are there will be a big event which changes the story a bit and leaves it much more sandbox-y for a while.

Sorry guys!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry, but after a few days of thinking I think it may be best to leave S.S. Anne where it is.

I've just started a very intensive Uni course and I just don't/won't have the time to give this RP my full attention, as the GM, simply because my writing urges aren't frequent enough.

So sorry for those who are still around, I'll be PM-ing Skymin now to ask her to lock the threads. Sorry to let all you guys down - I've had a fun few months and I hope you have too.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Awh man, that sucks a lot! Well, you gotta' do what you gotta' do Swifty. But I agree with you, it has been a fun time for me. Maybe you'll remake this one sometime in th future?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
That's very sad to hear, Swifty. But yeah, it's been great to play as Dorian and developing the relationship between him and Ayame. I wish you good luck in life :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
That's sad to hear but good luck in UNI swifty, I had a great time playing Giselle

Back