• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ [Electric Rodents Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yea raichu's shiny sprite gives him a certain fell of a kangaroo rat or something. Psh, i just love raichu...cuz raichu's adorable <3

Years
come on! people post!!!
New topic :
Which rodent has the best shiny sprite??

I didn't like most of them due to the very little color difference from the normal sprites.

But if I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Pachirisu:

417.gif

I don't know why, but I just love that adorable shade of pink.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Woah! yeah! If a normal Raichu and a shiny Raichu talked to each other it'd sound like this: ^R = shiny raichu. R = normal raichu.
R- Hi Raichu!
^R- I'm not Raichu, I'm shiny!
R- The difference is??
^R- I'm more realistic!
R- Realistic my #$@. How do you even know? We've never even seen a real...whatever!
^R- Killjoy.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Woah! yeah! If a normal Raichu and a shiny Raichu talked to each other it'd sound like this: ^R = shiny raichu. R = normal raichu.
R- Hi Raichu!
^R- I'm not Raichu, I'm shiny!
R- The difference is??
^R- I'm more realistic!
R- Realistic my #$@. How do you even know? We've never even seen a real...whatever!
^R- Killjoy.
lmao xD

time for a new topic :
which is the cutest rodent??

CourageHound

Years
Answering the current topic: Which is the cutest rodent?

Hmm? Mind defining cute? :P cuz I use that term very loosely.

Anyways i'd say the cutest would be Raichu. I say this because i'm not a huge fan of the linear features of the deseigns on most the other rodents. By that I mean either the tails or the ears are squares or rectangles(this mainly applies for minum and plusle. Not so much pichu and pikachu). As I said raichu has a more natural design and looks friggin adorable with its long tail :3. Pachirisu and Emolga are meh.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hmm? Mind defining cute? :P cuz I use that term very loosely.
when u see the pokemon u go aww.. xD XD lmao

Which is the cutest rodent?
it is a haard choice ....all rodents are soo cute
i'll go with Pachirisu and Emolga i cannot choose between these two
they both are so cute in the anime <33

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hey hey, I really want to join this cute club :D

Name (Username or Nickname): Galoria
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner's nickname: Sparky
Why do you like electric rodents?: They are simplycute adorable. I always liked their faces in the anime, mainly Emolga :D
Answer to the topic: What do you like about your partner Pokemon???

I simply love Emolga faces in the anime, one of the most cutiest Pokémon ever. I love Iris Emolga as you can see!
And when I saw a new Electrik/Flying Pokémon, I was like, wow, what a useful Pokémon! Even if it is very cute! More cute than Zapdos xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey hey, I really want to join this cute club :D

Name (Username or Nickname): Galoria
Partner Rodent: Emolga
Partner's nickname: Sparky
Why do you like electric rodents?: They are simplycute adorable. I always liked their faces in the anime, mainly Emolga :D
Answer to the topic: What do you like about your partner Pokemon???

I simply love Emolga faces in the anime, one of the most cutiest Pokémon ever. I love Iris Emolga as you can see!
And when I saw a new Electrik/Flying Pokémon, I was like, wow, what a useful Pokémon! Even if it is very cute! More cute than Zapdos xD

welcome to the club galooria!!
emologa is soooo cute in the anime <333
Spoiler:

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Name (Username or Nickname) : Tsukino
Partner Rodent : Pikachu
Partner's nickname : Touma
Why do you like electric rodents? : Loved Pikachu from the start. Specially when playing Yellow and you get to surf!
Pichu has to be the cutest, followed by Pikachu and the Plus/Min brothers....
Loyalty. I feel that Pikachus are very loyal, once you get to know them. ^_~ I think this is why I love'm so much more, especially from that episode where they had to rescue Ash's Pikachu and other from the rushing water.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name (Username or Nickname) : Tsukino
Partner Rodent : Pikachu
Partner's nickname : Touma
Why do you like electric rodents? : Loved Pikachu from the start. Specially when playing Yellow and you get to surf!
Pichu has to be the cutest, followed by Pikachu and the Plus/Min brothers....
Loyalty. I feel that Pikachus are very loyal, once you get to know them. ^_~ I think this is why I love'm so much more, especially from that episode where they had to rescue Ash's Pikachu and other from the rushing water.
welcome to the club, Tsukino!! :D
pikachu is one of the most loyalest pokemon <33

time for a new topic :
if you could be any rodent for a day which will you be other than ur partner pokemon?? why?? what will do you??

Rou.Tsuki

Years
If I could be an electric rodent for a day, which would I be..?
I think I would be a Pichu. I would be so adorable, that when I short out people's iPod and other electrical appliances, I would just get more love!

Years
If I could be an electric rodent for a day, I'd be an adorable Pachirisu!

I could chase my tail, go crazy and act cute with moves like Sweet Kiss. And I would love to eat Poffins just like Dawn's Pachirisu in the anime.

CourageHound

Years
if you could be any rodent for a day which will you be other than ur partner pokemon?? why?? what will do you??

I guess I would be a Minum for a day ;). Cuz minum is my second favorite of the rodents after the pikachu family. I guess my activities would be determined by where I am. If I was in the city, i'd scale buildings, explore, possibly meet urban pokemon, and every so often play with my electrical abllities on this such as trash and what not. If I was in the woods I'd hang out, relax, and casually explore. Possibly congregate with other woodland pokemon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If I could be an electric rodent for a day, which would I be..?
I think I would be a Pichu. I would be so adorable, that when I short out people's iPod and other electrical appliances, I would just get more love!
lmao that's would be really interesting xD

If I could be an electric rodent for a day, I'd be an adorable Pachirisu!

I could chase my tail, go crazy and act cute with moves like Sweet Kiss. And I would love to eat Poffins just like Dawn's Pachirisu in the anime.
that's sooo cute! <33

I guess I would be a Minum for a day ;). Cuz minum is my second favorite of the rodents after the pikachu family. I guess my activities would be determined by where I am. If I was in the city, i'd scale buildings, explore, possibly meet urban pokemon, and every so often play with my electrical abllities on this such as trash and what not. If I was in the woods I'd hang out, relax, and casually explore. Possibly congregate with other woodland pokemon.
minun can scale buildings?? ;)

CourageHound

Years
@Avishka take care!

On topic: I think my biggest fear in being a minum however would be getting into trouble. Like running into people who bring in small wild pokemon trouble, or running into an angry pokemon trouble, or worst of all, the predator pokemon that wont takes its eye off me trouble xD.

Rou.Tsuki

Years
On topic: I think my biggest fear in being a minum however would be getting into trouble. Like running into people who bring in small wild pokemon trouble, or running into an angry pokemon trouble, or worst of all, the predator pokemon that wont takes its eye off me trouble xD.

Nah, I'd think you're to wily to get caught in any sort of trouble. Most likely, a trailing Pichu would catch all that for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back