• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My day so far has been excellent! Today is the first day of school for me and I just had my first class. Right now I am waiting for my 2nd class to start and while I am waiting for that, I am just chillin. Overall, it's been going sooo well. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Got some work done for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm taking a break now, and starting again at about 1:30 (20ish minutes from now).

I haven't eaten yet, but my food is cooking.
Nothing eventful happened, aside from some bad news. x: I need to remember to feed the stray cats.

Update-
Here we go, this is what I've done today:
-Played on PC (a bit)
-Finished my schoolwork
-Folded laundry
-General cleaning the house
-Cleaned up the plates and cups from feeding the stray cats outside
-Took a walk (and did some skateboarding, which of course resulted in my sliding down an alley on my butt while the skateboard leaves without me)

Just finished eating peanut butter and crackers. Didn't feel like making anything real; my blood sugar was too low and I just knew I should eat something before it gets worse.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Today I'm actually having the laziest day that I've had in quite a while since I didn't have to work. After I did what I needed to do in the morning, I just watched Law & Order until about two hours ago. Now I'm listening to music and eating tater tots.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Woke up around 8:22am. Drove my sister to school where I dropped her off and also met up with the guy who I then bought the tank for my future Bearded Dragon. Then I went and dropped my mom off at work and took our dog to the vet. After waiting for a hour and having two minutes of actual appointment time I then went home and took a quick nap before going and picking up the kid I am watching from school. Entertained him and such for a bit before his Dad came and picked him up, then sister came home and we went to go and pick up my mom from work and went to Sam's Club for some food before coming home. Now we're all just chilling.

... Yup. Busy day for me today. Going to be another one tomorrow.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I only just woke up so I'll tell you about yesterday.

It was good! I sat around from when I woke up til about 3pm on PC and Facebook etc, then I went down to Officeworks to pick me up some highlighters because when are highlighters not useful, and then I went to work from 4-8 and after work I went with my friend to see Les Miserables! Then I went to another friend's and hung out with him til about 1am, then came home for some more computer time and then off to sleep :D

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Having an interesting day - power outage around the neighborhood (still don't know what caused it) - I have the cold.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Woke up around 9am. (Which felt good because I mostly gotta wake up around 7am)
Went to school for 2 hours only.
Went with my girlfriend around her local mall.
Played with her puppy until she had to go to school.
Finally went home at 4pm and stayed on the PC until now :P

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Today was a bit...weird.
At 10:30 I went to clean this lady's home only to find that she had fallen in her living room at about 5, crawled to her bedroom, and hadn't been able to call for help. Most people in the community have Life Alert or something so I wasn't really prepared for this. I called the paramedics and they took her to the hospital because she couldn't move her legs, then I spent a few hours cleaning her house. Turned out she peed herself while she was laying there so I had to break out the steam cleaner and go to town on all of the carpet in her house.

My boss felt bad for me when I told her what happened so she let me go half an hour early without docking my pay and she even gave me a pizza coupon.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
Awkward. Went to school, went back home and got dressed up for senior night at the school basketball game. Went and walked on the stage for homecoming court. Went and tried to talk to my date for the homecoming and she's all awkward and won't talk to me now >.<

but otherwise, great!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pretty well.

Got most of my work done

Cleaned the litterboxes

Did some drawing and reading

SR'd Heartgold version for a shiny starter (no luck)

Made these weird pancakes (with a different name because it's mainly made of corn) with my best friend at someone's house. They were a big hit with the kids, who kept returning to the kitchen to ask for more. I didn't like them much, but it was still fun to make (despite the fact that I ended up burning my hands while handling the still-hot batter to shape it).]

EDIT-
Ahaha, looks like nobody replied. I don't want to double post, so I guess I'll just throw today's stuff on this one.

-Finished most of my work
-Folded laundry
-Washed dishes
-Went along with someone else to a drs appointment
-Was forced to hold my very needy feline (who won't leave me alone)

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My day is fabulous. But I had to wake up at four in the morning just to get to my entrance exam.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Its a SATURDAY!So i woke up really late which i haven't got the chance to do in a long while.But i'm dreading the exam i have to give tomorrow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not too bad. (:

-Grocery shopping
-PC
-Pokemon
-Drawing
-Took a walk

Didn't get much done today haha.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Starting out swell, thanks for asking. Waka Flocka + cinnamon/sugar/peanut butter toast to kick things off. My dogs are staring at me. Here's to hoping I reel in tips and someone shares their blunt with me today.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Helped to supervise a class of children because on of the teachers didn't come. Really all I've done today haha. Aside from school-related stuff, that is.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I had a pretty good day despite running on three hours of sleep. I started my new diet today, which is eating a lot of protein every three hours hoping it'll make bigger, and I had a good workout.

Only bad thing about today is I got some projects I got to finish up in a few days.

Back