• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current contents of your pockets

Years
I'm in a shirt and underwear so nothing at the moment. Normally while working I have my phone, wallet.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The crumpled up remains of a leaf "skeleton" that I found today. It's about destroyed by now, though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Again nothing cause I'm wearing boxers. But 7 hours earlier, when my pants were on, I had my phone and a USB flash drive.

Years
The shorts I'm wearing right now don't even have pockets! Throughout the day, though, some of the things I had in my pocket ranged from my 3DS, a pen, my wallet, a boxcutter, a bandaid wrapper, a couple of "Out of Stock" labels from work, and a golf ball (not all at the same time, obviously).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I currently have $14, some change, and a red 25w lightbulb.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nothing at moment
Usually i have my wallet, my mobile and a napkin and sometimes chewing gums

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Like Avishka, I got nothing at the moment.

Most of the time I have my wallet, a earpiece, my phone and some random used tissue paper.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Nothing. There's almost always nothing in my pockets, unless I go out of the house. In that case, my pocket houses my phone and my wallet containing who-knows-how-much money (more often than not, only around 5 USD, converted), some game cards, my debit card aaaand my senior high ID.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Nothing D:

I don't have pockets; shorts are too short lol

but if I did have pockets... Probably nothing either. I keep things i.e. phone in my bra and not my pockets. I find pockets to be encumbering.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I don't keep anything except my phone in my back right pocket :b

That's what my purse is for! Now if I were to list my purse contents that would be both embarrassing and really, really, really time consuming.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
(I actually considered including that in this thread, but decided against it!)

I don't have any pockets right now.

The only thing I usually have with me is a knife, which has proved to be pretty helpful. And my phone, if it actually is charged / useable.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Left pocket -- mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II)
Right pocket - keys and chapstick

I keep my wallet in my manbag.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Nothing out of the ordinary... Just my phone, wallet, and a mint that has fallen out of the wrapper and stuck to my pocket.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Currently this:
Right pocket- Keys, cellphone
Left pocket - pocket knife, wallet
Back right - A can of grizzly wintergreen

Back