• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
@PKMNTrainerYellow:
Rather yes. You know what they say, better the quality then the quantity. I am like this because I'm... Very shy, I must say.
But for the Rocket take over, I'm imagining something like... The Butterfly kindergarten. I once went there to be with my brother in "Big sister day", and... That is worse than a World War. Diapers flying everywhere, blocks being thrown, everybody biting on each other...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Yellow It sort of is, but the trainer she rescued Cubone from didn't take very kindly to it. I've yet to decide whether she'll be hunted down by the vengeful trainer, or an Officer Jenny investigating Pokemon theft.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Genevieve: I strongly advocate women being supportive of eachother, so I strongly support you supporting me supporting you supporting... Wordplay aside, I'm completely serious. Call it bias by personal experience, but I've always found it pretty fair to say that girls are way too mean to eachother sometimes and it's a shame.

In other news, I'm curious enough to ask how Rosalyn got in the emergency room. ||P

@Yellow: That means a lot to me, I was bullied a lot when I was younger so it feels great to be able to make a difference now.

As to how Rosalyn got in the emergency room, she was dehydrated and fainted, so Jimmy had to carry her there.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, hey, everyone's giving a personal introduction of themselves here, whether they're old or new.

Does that mean I should do the same?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hey I hate to sound disorganized and such here but I'm currently organizing all of the different classes, particularly the ones from the recent teacher characters who have signed up.

Could anyone with teacher characters list the classes that they're running? I just realized the front page needs a bit of organization and I'll probably do a bit of work on that so any help to have me use less energy is appreciated :p (Also tells me which teachers are currently active x3)

Years
Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding

Although she'll be cutting this class short to go work on the Farm setup so I'd suggest the Students placed in this class to be ones that want to be out of class earlier (there will still be somewhat of a lesson taught though.)

Years
Hey I hate to sound disorganized and such here but I'm currently organizing all of the different classes, particularly the ones from the recent teacher characters who have signed up.

Could anyone with teacher characters list the classes that they're running? I just realized the front page needs a bit of organization and I'll probably do a bit of work on that so any help to have me use less energy is appreciated :p (Also tells me which teachers are currently active x3)

Ryan Newson

Pokémon Legend Studies.
A class which teaches students about the various and mysterious Legendary Pokémon! :D

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
As I say about Dragonite and now about organisation, "You can never have too much!". Except that day my mother decided to put my sweatshirts in order of colors in the order they come in schematic thingie >.< .

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I just wanted to apologise (particularly to Shawn's player) for my drop in post length and (in my eyes) quality over the past few days. I'm working crazy long days at the minute, so I don't have very long to write a post in the evenings. Hopefully this will all be remedied soon. Sorry again!

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Yellow: Well, while I had definitely been planning to do something rather spectacular with Indigo, Andy was more like... A wild card. While I've said I want to see where things go with him... This is simply to come into contact with a catalyst that will blow things up rather explosively. I really don't want to give away anymore than that, but I'm going to be letting him go with the flow until that point. That way the shift will have a greater impact.
Indigo may have had an easy first day... But I do not plan on this being the case tomorrow... XD

@Nideous: My apologies for not replying sooner, my computer went down late on Thursday, so i've had no chance to reply since then.

@Everyone: You guys are really interesting. It's amazing how a single website can bring so many different people together and make them friends. I'm happy to say that I'm happy to be here.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
No worries Batel.

Megaman, Drake is not a "Teacher" so much as a faculty member, but he is tutoring val. up ro you guys to determine whether it warrents a class slot for her or not.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@synthet I completely understand. I know how it is that work can get in the way of some fun things sometimes.

@yellow About my wrestling fixation, I was actually a backyard wrestler for about six months before my friends stopped it due to another friend being put in the hospital. I was champion for about a month. Though whether it was because I was good or because there weren't that many people competing, I don't know.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@Yellow: Jeez. Just realized that you responded. Anywho:

As for Yew, let's just say I have a few aces up my sleeve that'll make his story quite interesting. For now, he'll just go about his normal routine, meeting people, making friends, and teaching students.

In response to the video link: Yep, I've heard that one before, actually in a Zeldastep mix. I agree, it's quite a good song.

Last edited:
Years
@Megaman - My character (Zayne Alta) teaches a course called practical battling. If you need any info on it I imagine it revolves around learning skills that will serve you well in battle and probably at some point putting them into practical assessments (although I expect that sort of thing is really up to you).

Edit: Sorry for how short that last post looks.

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
In other news, I have a question for our newer / quieter RPers. Basically anyone who has joined within the last few months. :P (You don't have to answer.)

Would you tell us a bit about yourselves, how you're feeling about things, and what your plans/goals are as far as PTA goes? There's quite a lot of you if I'm not mistaken, and I'd like to promote some socializing. :P

Just saw this and thought I should chime in. I'm 19 and a secondary education major in mathematics at Jacksonville State University in Alabama. Was brought to this site a couple month ago because of Sydian who I know irl. Mainly came for the challenges, but the rps caught my attention and I couldn't stay away. Started in the Tournament of Life which ended early so came to this and I really enjoy it so far.

I have no major future plans for my character directly yet, but he is probably going to get really into fossil resurrection. Will probably get obsessed. He should have some hard times coming up, though. Which leads me to ask how I go about speaking to Rowan and being in his class? Haven't played a class day yet.

Years
Always fun reading this RP.
C.J. and Isaac made a Tyranitar angry haha!

I thought I should ask if there is any specific method for battling I need to know, I read the rules but I may have missed something. Also, can someone explain etherpad to me? I have never used one.

Years
Yeah, that ought to be fun.. C.J.'s always in over his head for some reason.

etherpad is pretty simple, it's basicly a notepad for multiple users, type in what you want and it'll auto save it. Just don't change anyone else's stuff or you'll face Yellow's fury lol just kidding.. Or am I? ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back