• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Fave Pokemon Movie?

• Pokemon First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Pokemon Movie Special: Mewtwo Returns

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • Pokemon 3: The Spell of Unown

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 4ever: Celebi Voice of the forest

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None of above

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
Years
*votes for The Power of One and Jirachi Wishmaker* I also like Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
I pick Pokemon 2000(Ash the chosen one!), Pokemon Heroes(Altoshipping!(Ash/Latias), and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)(Ash the wave master!)

As you can tell I love Satoshi/Ash. ^^;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Celebi Voice of the forest was just uhhh to wired! Jirachi Wish Maker was a lot better... Destiny Deoxys Was pretty cool, thow it had some very boring part's to it. Ash had a great opportunity to make a move on May or at less filrt with her in it<well to me it look like he did had a chanch>. But he did not:surprised: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario, I have some screen shot's from the movie, but not the movie it self. It look's really good, and I can tell it also once agian give's May and Ash an opportunity to get to know each other better by looking at some of the screen shoot's from the movie. You know the scence were they are at that castle and they are on the balcony. May has a really pretty pink and white dress on there. and Ash dress in that outfit, really bring's out his good look's. I be surprised if May and Ash did not notice each other more closely after that scene...

Last edited:

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
Years
Blarg....three-way tie for me ^^; I voted for Mewtwo Returns, Pokemon Heroes (Which, in my opinion, had the best music out of all of them), and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
Years
My favorite would have to be Destiny Deoxys, albeit, Mew and The Wave Guiding Hero Rukario and Spell of the Unknown aren't too far behind. They are the most well-plotted and better-animated Pokemon movies from my perspective.

Psycho

Years
Well this was a difficult pick. Really I loved the first 3 movies over all of the other ones. So I narrowed it down to those 3, than I had a hard choice. The unrealism of the first 3, just capture my interest. So i looked at them each seperately, and I must say that the 3rd movie, Spell of the Unknown is my favorite. Entei is one of my favorite legendaries, and the movie was just a breath capturing movie. I loved it all in all.

Years
Since the movie thread got locked, I wouldn't mind a repeat but I do think you should make this "Favorite movie and why you vote for it/like it" as part of your reasoning. Once you do, I'll pin it up there.

And to join in: the fourth movie, as it had an actual plot. The animation quality on the other hand...

Years
I tend to like the first three movies (and the Mewtwo special, it was pretty fun) better than the ones afterwards (even though I do like time-travel). The others just don't seem to be as great for me.
Why? I like the storylines, I guess. The Pokemon in them were pretty cool as well :3

If I had to pick one, I guess the third. I liked the Unown, and what they created. ^^;

I haven't seen a Pokemon movie in ages though. I think the last one I saw was when they showed the 7th on TV. @_@ I own 4-6, but like I said, they don't appeal to me as much. That, and I just don't watch movies too often anymore unless everyone else wants to watch them.
*should really see about buying the first three someday*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
All but the fourth movie, I really hated that one... My favorite though was probably the first or Destiny Deoxys

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Bascilly, i like them all as my favorite, but if i had to pick one, it would be Pokémon 2000, because that's when team rocket does there helping motto

Jessie: If that kid thinks we're here for trouble
James: Then we're surely going to burst his bubble

Rukario

Banned
Years
right now my fav has to be the latest movie, Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Lucario

It was so well done, had an awesome story and great animation.. can't wait for the US release to see if they keep the same feel here.. my other favs include movie 1 and 2.

Years
coachwhipneoship said:
Mewtwo Returns is my #1 favorite.
Why?
One word:
Domino! AKA Agent 009, the Black Tulip. :]

You do know that Mewtwo Returns was a TV Special, right? 4Kids just edited to be like a movie to cover up for the fact it was a TV Special and keep the movie theme recurring. The first MOVIE naturally needs a follow up MOVIE.

Yeah. Still one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back