• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Fave Pokemon Movie?

• Pokemon First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Pokemon Movie Special: Mewtwo Returns

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • Pokemon 3: The Spell of Unown

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 4ever: Celebi Voice of the forest

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None of above

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
Years
Dark Weezing said:
You do know that Mewtwo Returns was a TV Special, right? 4Kids just edited to be like a movie to cover up for the fact it was a TV Special and keep the movie theme recurring. The first MOVIE naturally needs a follow up MOVIE.

Yeah. Still one of the best.

Yup, I knew that. It's still my favorite though. ^^

Yggdrasill-sama

Disappear into nothingness
Years
The Power of One, mainly because I loved the scene in which the Team Rocket trio risked their lives in order to save the world. Jirachi Wishmaker was pretty cool, too (go Butler :D).

Last edited:

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
Mine are Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000, and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero, Rukario.

JAG

Years
Pokemon Heroes!!!
Well I don't know what it is, but it's a great movie. :D

Besides...
Don't you just love Kanon/Bianca? She's soo cute...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
This was a tough decision for me. Ultimately, I chose "Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero -Lucario," but I liked "The Spell of the Unown" nearly as much AND I got a greater emotional reaction from the latter.

I chose Lucario's movie because even though the main plot was stupid (Ash getting Pikachu back), the subplot was excellent (Lucario's pain and distrust). Lucario is a multidimensional character.

As for the third movie... I adore Molly. When I saw this in the theater, I didn't cry. I SOBBED. I felt SO bad for her. People even told me to shut up XD

I also like the Japanese version of "Mewtwo Strikes Back." That version of Mewtwo was so complex and philosophical, unlike the dub version where he was just some weirdo megalomaniac D:

I like almost all of the movies, with the exception of the 6th and 7th. The 6th was boring and the 7th reminded me of a scifi movie that would be on TV at 3:30 in the morning. The 2nd was pretty boring too, but I tolerate it because the legend was awesome, the Japanese soundtrack was great ("Minna ga Itakara" is my favorite Pocket Monsters song), and Melody was a fascinating character.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2006
I voted Power of One...lots of pokeshippy hints and Tracey *giggles*
and Pokemon Heroes...Latias was lovely *has yet to see more recent poke movies*

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I like all Pokemon movies but I have to say the third Pokemon movie is my favorite! i like how the little girl made up her own Pokemon.

Guest123_x1

23 hours ago Mouse wrote:
Mouse said:
When I saw this in the theater, I didn't cry. I SOBBED. I felt SO bad for her. People even told me to shut up
That's why I love her so much... how could such a cutie turn out to be so bad?

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
Years
Hands down, Jirachi Wish Maker. Batoraa was truly a great character. I loved how he wasn't one of your cliched, one-dimensional villains. His backstory was well written and easy to symphasize with. His love for Daian was also quite touching. I'd place Revelation Lugia second. The scene in which Rocketto-Dan helped save the world was friggin awesome.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
I liked Pokemon Heroes, the setting was awesome, and it even had the italian music to go with the it ^_^ i don't know though, Mystery of Mew looks good, I just haven't seen it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm split between three movies, Pocket Monsters movie 3, Advanced Generation movies 1 and 3. All three of those are great and what I think the pinnacle of the Pokemon anime can be.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
I Would Have To Say Destiny Deoxys And The First Movie.

Both Of Them Have Alot More Action And Better Story Lines Then The Rest.

But Im Really Looking Foward To The New Movie Speacial Called "Pokemon And The Master Of Illusion Pokemon" I Think Thats What Its Called. Im Really Excited About It Because Its Judgement Day, (If You Didnt Know) This Speacial Is An Hour Test For The New VA's. Im Mad That They Are Changing Em But Lets See What They Are Like. (It Airs April 29th If You Didnt Know Already)

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
i like the first movie the most, and the third movie comes in second. i didn't think the 5th movie wouldn't get that many votes, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back