• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You only have to 'extract to a specified folder'. You have to play it from the new folder, though, not from the RAR archive.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
I did extract to the specified folder but it simply doesnt work for me. Schould I try another site to download the file from?

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
\

Congratulation!
Yeah, they are obtainable.
They are all hidden all around the world after you defeat Arceus.
For the last question, I can't get what you mean.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = [/center]

well I meant that while travelling on the balloon around Floriva,, on the map there is an island with a town that isnt shown on the regular map.

Also, for those that I mentioned, I've found every single one except those, I would guess that Rayquaza is in Sky Pillar, but I cant seem to return there, and I couldnt find mew, raikou, or entei at all

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I did extract to the specified folder but it simply doesnt work for me. Should I try another site to download the file from?
It should look like this after extracting.
Spoiler:

Start the game by clicking the "Game" with a Pokeball icon.

well I meant that while travelling on the balloon around Floriva,, on the map there is an island with a town that isnt shown on the regular map.

Also, for those that I mentioned, I've found every single one except those, I would guess that Rayquaza is in Sky Pillar, but I cant seem to return there, and I couldnt find mew, raikou, or entei at all

These are the spoiler of the game:
Spoiler:

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
These are the spoiler of the game:
Spoiler:

thanks but what about rayquaza?
and, will the rest of hoenn ever be accessible?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2011
I would really like to play this game, but I only have a mac book. Therefor I can not extract the exe format that the game is in. Is it possible for you to save or make it in a format that make it possible to play the game on mac?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I would really like to play this game, but I only have a mac book. Therefor I can not extract the exe format that the game is in. Is it possible for you to save or make it in a format that make it possible to play the game on mac?

Not that I know of, but you could try to run the rmxp demo and this game in w.i.n.e..

Godlytion

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
WOW!!!
What a nice job!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks OMEGA GROUNDON!!!

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
There's some definite glitches in Daystraits Port.........

(1) One obviously shouldn't be able to walk over buildings. In this case, the blue-roofed ones on either side of you when you first enter the town, as well as the rightmost side of the Radio Tower.

(2) The guy next door to the building-in-question on the right leads me to believe I SHOULD get Dream Eater from him.....but I don't.

(3) When I Surf over to the S.S. Whatever, I can go 'under' it. Also, when I Surf up and/or right from the ship, the ship's sprite follows me - not in a 'taking off' way, just the whole thing following me. Then, when I Surf up the water across the threshold to Route 16, and then back across to Daystraits, I end up on an invisible patch of land one square wide for some reason (invisible b/c it still LOOKS like a water tile), forcing me to re-use Surf while on water. But said square 'disappears' when I do use Surf again, and I can go over the water like normal.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2009
quick question, I haven't been playing it for very long and a pokemon I want to use is Charmander but I don't know whether it will be a wild pokemon or one that is given to you by someone so can someone tell me where I may get a Charmander?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
There's some definite glitches in Daystraits Port.........

(1) One obviously shouldn't be able to walk over buildings. In this case, the blue-roofed ones on either side of you when you first enter the town, as well as the rightmost side of the Radio Tower.

(2) The guy next door to the building-in-question on the right leads me to believe I SHOULD get Dream Eater from him.....but I don't.

(3) When I Surf over to the S.S. Whatever, I can go 'under' it. Also, when I Surf up and/or right from the ship, the ship's sprite follows me - not in a 'taking off' way, just the whole thing following me. Then, when I Surf up the water across the threshold to Route 16, and then back across to Daystraits, I end up on an invisible patch of land one square wide for some reason (invisible b/c it still LOOKS like a water tile), forcing me to re-use Surf while on water. But said square 'disappears' when I do use Surf again, and I can go over the water like normal.
1 is a tileset error; this will be fixed.
As for 2, there is no Dream Eater TM... I guess some of the text was copied from the GBA games?
Finally, 3 is a bug in the engine itself. The water in Daystraits Port will be inaccessible; it serves no purpose anyway.
I decided to make a visual presentation,

The same thing happens when I extract from the game folder in the winrar.doc

Try running it as an administrator.

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
quick question, I haven't been playing it for very long and a pokemon I want to use is Charmander but I don't know whether it will be a wild pokemon or one that is given to you by someone so can someone tell me where I may get a Charmander?

It can be caught in the grass east of peakland city

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013

It is a glitch. Rotom isn't supposed to be found until later. Assuming you have downloaded OG's version, go back a few pages and download the release from Wichu. If you haven't gotten too far in the game, start over, on OG's version. When Steven leaves and you can move around, save and close the game. Transfer the save file to the folder where Wichu's version and run that version of the game.

i wanna play on my mac :(

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
As for 2, there is no Dream Eater TM... I guess some of the text was copied from the GBA games?
A LOT of the text was copied from the GBA games, I've noticed - except for the obvious parts. And I forgot that this only has 3rd-gen TMs/HMs.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I'm kinda mad now. I was just about to fight Ho-oh and all of sudden the game froze. When I exited and tried to re-open Raptor, my save file got deleted because it had been 'corrupted'

Back