• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All of the Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
Okay, so basically I just want a picture of every Pokemon and don't want to spend the next 5 hours google imaging every single one. Does anyone have a collection they'd be willing to share with me?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sprites are on Pokecheck, images (such as Sugimori art and Dream World art) are on Bulbapedia. And this isn't the right section to ask for pictures. You could try asking in the Art section, but I don't think that'll get you anything really. Sorry, but Googling for 5 hours is probably what you'll have to do in the end. I have seen some sprite pages of all the Pokemon though, if that's what you want. And if not...open up paint and just paste all the sprites into a picture and make it yourself. That's all I really got to say though, lol. ;(

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back