• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Hello all i am new to the community my name is Lan been a pokemon fan since the first game i got to try out when i was a kid and thought i'd give the site a try

Cgboy11

May arceus protect this thread
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
Welcome Lan I hope you enjoy your stay at PC.Since you like the pokemon games i could introduce you to the hack showcase in the rom hacking thread thats inside ad just look for it on the first page of PC. :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hello Lan! Welcome to PC,I hope you're finding this place really enjoyable :D! I'll guarantee you this site is one of the friendliest and funnest forums around and there are heaps of discussions to stick your head into. We have different sections for each generation of Pokemon and spin-offs along with mangas,trivias,anime and everything Pokemon-related. So just see what you like alright :3?

If you're interested in other topics not necessarily Pokemon related,you might want to look at some other sections like Voting Polls,General Entertainment and so much more. It's impossible to have nothing to do here.Impossible D:.

So if I can ask, what do you like? You know,some interests and more about you would be great! It helps everyone know you better as a person in general :3. But then again...you're not forced to tell us that remember. So the choice is up to you Lan if you want to great! Don't want to? That's fine :3.

If you want help in any of the sections or want to know more about them you can look at the PC Adoption Center located in this section and apply for a helpful mentor. They're friendly and I'm sure you'll enjoy being with them. They'll help you learn the basics and solve any of your queries in no time :D.

I'm Rainbow by the way,have fun alright :D?

Years
Howdy and welcome to PC. So you're an original Pokemon fan like myself then, that instantly makes you cool in my book. PC is a large and diverse forum so whatever your interests are, you're bound to find a few sections that you'll enjoy. Anyway have fun and if you want any help, feel free to drop me a line.

Years
Hi there Lan, welcome to PC! :3 Nice to meet you, I'm Cirno.

What made you only join up now? And any reason in particular you became a member? Regardless, though, I'm sure you'll like it on PC since it's such a huge forum. We have pretty much everything here, from ROM hacking to off-topic polls and other things. :D

But yeah, if you like the older games, I recommend exploring around the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, since that's where you'd be able to talk about R/B/Y as well as G/S/C and R/S/E, though of course it's up to you if you'd like to or not. You're always welcome to leave me a message if you need any help here, and enjoy your stay on PC! <3

Years
Hello all i am new to the community my name is Lan been a pokemon fan since the first game i got to try out when i was a kid and thought i'd give the site a try

Hello Lan, welcome to PC.

So, what do you like about PC? The hacks? Maybe the clubs? The trivia? Or just the plain chat? Anyway, on a forum that's as big as PC, you're sure to find something you like. When I initially joined I couldn't find what boards suited me and now I'm posting almost everywhere!

Well, enjoy your stay and I'm open for a VM or friend request.

- Hikari10

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Give this site a try? Are you kidding? This site is awesome!! Stay here forever, please. :3

Also, name's Winter! Just call me Winter, not much else. I can understand if the entire username is kind of a pain to type, though it is nice, yes??? /shot

But in any case please stick around. n_n

Back