• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Batman!!! [The Big Bang Theory Fan Club]

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
THE BIG BANG THEORY FAN CLUB

tumblr_mc70zcqJL31rzge1xo1_400.jpg
tumblr_m7udggUgrZ1rbnd6ao1_250.gif

sheldon.png

beard-big-bang-theory-howard-wolowitz-leonard-hofstadter-raj-koothrappali-Favim.com-323728.jpg

Introduction

The Big Bang Theory is a show starring Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, two physicists who share an apartment together (roommates) and work at the same university in Pasadena, California. The show details their daily lives, from meeting comic book heroes, to dressing like comic book heroes, to medieval festivals, to simply trying to understand and manage interpersonal relationships. The two men also have an entourage of friends and acquaintances. Raj Koothrappali and Howard Wollowitz also work with Leonard and Sheldon at the university, although Raj is an astronomer as well as a physicist and Howard is merely an engineer (a topic of ridicule for the other men, who all have Ph.Ds). Then there is Penny, an aspiring actress who lives across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon and who is currently in an on-and-off relationship with the former. Her entourage includes Bernadette Rostenkowski, a Catholic Microbiologist recently married to Howard, and Amy Farrah Fowler, a Neurobiologist and Sheldon's "girlfriend" (for lack of a better term).

There are also a handful of antagonists on the show, including Barry Kripke (a scientist at the university who continuously ridicules Sheldon in front of the other employees), Priya Koothrappali (Raj's rebellious sister who forms a relationship with Leonard), and Leslie Winkle (another scientist at the university who openly mocks and undermines Sheldon's work).

Rules

- Respect all already-covered rules listed in the PokeCommunity
- Try to keep on-topic until the conversation naturally moves into a new topic
-- By that, if no one has replied in 48h from the last post, you may start a new topic
- This is a Fan Club about BBT, so keep the topic on BBT
- Respect others' opinions, whether they are the same or different from your own

Member List

- Yusshin!
- LiljZ1234
- Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
- Juliet

HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?

Simple! Fill out the following form as honestly as possible:

Username:
Favourite BBT Character (and Why):
Favourite BBT Episode (and Why):
Favourite BBT Quote (Optional):

Sheldon-Cooper.jpg

STARTING TOPIC

If Sheldon Cooper was a super villian, what would his name be, and what would he look like? What would his evil super powers be? Who would be his minions and how would they dress / what are their powers? Do they follow a particular theme? What is their evil ambition? Who is their arch enemy?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz1234
Favourite BBT Character (and Why): Sheldon Cooper, for me he's the face of BBT and I just love how smart he is and his interesting personality

Favourite BBT Episode (and Why): When Sheldon had his WoW account stolen and tracked it down to some person's house and they had to get it. Because I also play WoW and the part when Sheldon called the police to tell them that he his account got stolen was too awesome xD

Favourite BBT Quote (Optional): *knock, knock, knock* Penny, *knock, knock, knock* Penny, *knock, knock, knock* Penny :D

Topic: If Sheldon Cooper was a super villian, what would his name be
Braniac

what would he look like?
Large brain with a green and red costume

What would his evil super powers be?
Super intelligence & telekinesis

Who would be his minions and how would they dress
Henchmen in spacesuits for combat and henchmen in laboratory coats for indoor experiments

what are their powers?
different sort of Rayguns

Do they follow a particular theme?
I don't get this question :C

What is their evil ambition?
To get rid of other scientists so he can be the smartest man in the world

Who is their arch enemy?
Bulkster, a similar character to Hulk but instead of transforming because of anger, he could become big and strong whenever he wants

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I added you to the member list, liljZ1234 :D Welcome aboard! Nice to have someone to talk with.

I just rewatched the first season of BBT yesterday. I loooveee this show lol but what's awkward is that the first episode, it would appear that Sheldon tries to impress Penny with his "board" lol His body language makes it look like he wants to appear attractive to Penny, yet from there on no more interest is shown between them. I thought it was funny lol

Big-bang-theory-penny-sheldon-photo1.jpg

He leans in and gives her a "Ain't I sexy" look lolol

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Username: pichu2pikachu2raichu
Favourite BBT Character (and Why): Sheldon
Favourite BBT Episode (and Why): He is a funny, smart person that everone hates.
Favourite BBT Quote (Optional):Knock Knock....Penny - Knock Knock....Penny - Knock Knock....Penny

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love his boards xD, especially the one where he tries to make friends and then he's stuck in a loop and then his friends had to fix it up so he wouldn't be repeating the whole process over and over again xD

And I love Sheldon Cooper! I don't hate him at all! D:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Sheldon's the most lovable, amazing awesome character ever.

You can actually pick up a few BBT-themed t-shirts at Walmart for 10$. I got a nice green one that says "BAZINGA" across it lol though I would've loved to have gotten the "Knock Knock - Penny?" one, too.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They have the red one with the lightning in the middle that says Bazinga in HMV also! :D

I think it's around 5% or 10$, not quite sure about that.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Yeah, mine's green and just has "BAZINGA" written across the chest. I don't wear it often, though. If it was black with bright yellow writing, I'd wear it more often. Black's a slimming colour after all lol

I wish I had a friend like Sheldon... but I'm probably other people's "Sheldon" so I'm good with that lol minus the obnoxiousness.

Sometimes TV Reality can be so much more interesting than reality itself. /sad

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Everything is more interesting than real life, haha. If you had a friend like Sheldon, that means that person would only have like 7 friends max? xD

Years
Username: Juliet
Favourite BBT Character (and Why): Sheldon, because who doesn't love him, right? BAZINGA! My second favourite character would be Raj, he's so underappreciated by his friends.

Favourite BBT Episode (and Why): The Agreement Dissection, I love it when Priya uses the roommate agreement to torture Sheldon, and when he retaliates.

Favourite BBT Quote (Optional): Raj: "What? Just because I'm an Indian I can't be a norse god? Nonono, Raj has to be an Indian god! That's racism."

Back