• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My cat sucks

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
(Before anyone dares to say otherwise, cats are better than dogs. My cat is just evil)

Most of you here would have pets, correct? Obviously not all of your pets are happy about living in your household, correct? My cat sure isn't. I can't go near her without her hissing and threatening to cut me to pieces with her claws. So, guys, do your pets hate you?

Years
Before I lost them, yeah my cat Snow hated me. But for a very good reason! I accidently cut her tail off with a clothespin...it stayed on for 3 days, and she wasn't very active for a cat soooo it kinda...dropped off.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
My cat loves me because I play with him all the time. ^-^

..and he hates being outside. lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I don't have any pets. Unless you count my sister.

But, my friends have pets, and one of them I'm very close to so I stop by their house quite often and his pets love me.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
My two cats, Nina and Ms. Kitty, love me, and I love them. I spoil them to death. What with the fact that I started the Cat Lovers Club, that says something, doesn't it?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I only have 2 cats that live with me now, but I don't think they hate me.
but they do tend to give me evils sometimes times

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My cat is such a people person that he'd love everyone who walked through the door. He'll roll over for anyone, even someone he's never met, despite the fact that cats are usually overprotective of their stomachs. So he loves me, just because he's a ham for attention and loves everyone.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I have three cats and they are:

Fushiisubanu- a 4 year old Black cat that blends in with the darkness and chirps instead of meows (I think that she is a bird and not a cat). She does back flips like a dog and snorts like a Pig

Midnite- a almost to be 5 year old cat that is a diluted Calico, sweetheart with a seriously nail problem-- we can't clip her nails

Kiita- My youngest who just turned 4 years old, she is a grey tiger stripped cat with big green eyes. She eats too much and she is a bit fat

It sometime seems like they hate me, while other times they don't---it depends on if I annoy them

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

My cat doesn't hate me I just hate him. When we first got him as a kitten he was really fun and cute, but after a couple years now he's turned into a really boring cat. He never wants to play and only comes around to cuddle if he doesn't have food in his dish. Also he refuses to eat anything besides wet canned food so whenever we run out and I have to fill his dish with dry cat food he just continues to follow me around the house and meow.

Anyways I have tried convincing my family we should just get rid of the cat and get a dog instead since that would be more fun. I've also suggested just getting rid of the cat altogether and not getting another pet at all, but they refuse because "he's part of the family now."

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I have a dog and it loves me so much:D

And I love him also. He protects me all the time.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My cat hates me because I like to chase him down and love on him. He does not appreciate it and doesn't want my love, nor does he enjoy my many pet names for him.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
All of my pets have massive crushes on me. Not in the hump your leg kind of way, but in the never goes away...way.

My parents have a Golden Retriever(Harley), a Chow/German Shepard(Coral), and a Poodle/Chihuahua(Molly). I have a Boxer(Laila). They all love me /// They all want to sleep in my bed at night and if I'm unsuccessful at getting them off, I have to sleep on the couch and they eventually join me there. They have such personalities.

Anders

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
My old cat hated my little brother when he was born, to the point we had to get rid of it because it would smother him every chance it got. I think he was jealous.
Before I lost them, yeah my cat Snow hated me. But for a very good reason! I accidently cut her tail off with a clothespin...it stayed on for 3 days, and she wasn't very active for a cat soooo it kinda...dropped off.
What the ****.
Anyways I have tried convincing my family we should just get rid of the cat and get a dog instead since that would be more fun. I've also suggested just getting rid of the cat altogether and not getting another pet at all, but they refuse because "he's part of the family now."
You are heartless.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I don't have pets but many of my friends and family do. I'm allergic to pets. What I've found is, in general, cats are nice to me while dogs want to rip my face up. Hence I now have a natural fear of dogs and a preference for cats. Blame it on how they react to me.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
My three indoor cats love me, but my outdoor cat hates me. He doesn't like people. You'd think he'd be a little more grateful since we give him food & water, but nooo. He's a bad kitty.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The dog seems to prefer my dad to anyone in the house; the irony is that, on the outside, my dad gives the most stand-offish response to her whenever she comes near. Maybe the dog likes people who play hard to get...

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I'm pretty sure all my pets like me.
My cat's somewhat afraid of my father though, because he hates her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We used to have a cat that only really allowed my brother near before she ran away. Now other than the Parakeets that don't really like us getting too close to them we have my cat and my sister's dog. My sister's dog is really adorable and doesn't like to be alone (for the most part, unless she's curling up on one of our beds or something she's in a room where there is someone there with her) and loves everyone. My cat doesn't do the same, but he's about ten-twenty times better than our last cat. I haven't seen anyone that he has disliked yet.

Back