• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Yami_Zidane said:
But the Eon Ticket has to be downloaded onto the game as far as i know, and it can only be transfered by mixing records...
Ya, it was an E-reader card. My sister scanned it onto her Sapphire, and then mixed records with me so I got it on my Emerald.

and congrats DDD'SCEPTILE on the shiny Metagross.

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all! ^^ Very Very Good News! I have managed to finally get my Shiny Charmander! YAYNESS! I knew I'd have to catch something today! After all it's Friday the 13th! My Lucky Day! *Gets stared at* What!? It's good luck for some people! XD

Anyway, Sorry for the major lack of Hunting Updates. What with starting the new Semester this Week I haven't exactly had alot of time to Shiny Hunt. In fact, I just got the Charmander on the Bus ride home from School. I have managed to complete the Hoenn Dex and am up to about 250 Start-Overs on Emerald 2 for my Shiny Totodile. Anyway I'm not even up to Celadon City in Fire Red, so I've decided that for my next Shiny I will be starting over for a Shiny Eevee.

Congrats to everyone else who has come across new Shinies recently! ^^

::New Shinies::
Fire Red :: Charmander

::Now Hunting::
Emerald 1 :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{Re-Starting}
Fire Red :: Eevee{Re-Starting}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{Re-Starting}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Hunting in Wild}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Well, no sign of the shiny Clamperl. I have, however, seen enough Chinchou and Relicanth to last me a lifetime. I might switch to breeding Clamperl to avoid possible shiny Relicanth/Chinchou (cool as they are, they're not what I'm looking for). And I'm not going to choose a specific nature for it, either. Huntail's good offensive stats and ability to use Baton Pass makes it usable no matter what its nature.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
♥Nova♥ said:
Hello all! ^^ Very Very Good News! I have managed to finally get my Shiny Charmander! YAYNESS! I knew I'd have to catch something today! After all it's Friday the 13th! My Lucky Day! *Gets stared at* What!? It's good luck for some people! XD

Anyway, Sorry for the major lack of Hunting Updates. What with starting the new Semester this Week I haven't exactly had alot of time to Shiny Hunt. In fact, I just got the Charmander on the Bus ride home from School. I have managed to complete the Hoenn Dex and am up to about 250 Start-Overs on Emerald 2 for my Shiny Totodile. Anyway I'm not even up to Celadon City in Fire Red, so I've decided that for my next Shiny I will be starting over for a Shiny Eevee.

Congrats to everyone else who has come across new Shinies recently! ^^

::New Shinies::
Fire Red :: Charmander

::Now Hunting::
Emerald 1 :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{Re-Starting}
Fire Red :: Eevee{Re-Starting}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{Re-Starting}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Hunting in Wild}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

You know, you seem to be hunting every shiny I already have(which isn't a lot) or I want... YOU ARE TOO LUCKY!!!

Erm... how is it Friday the 13th? Over here, yesterday was the 11th....

Good luck with Eevee... and good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts. I'm still trying to get my secret shiny.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
*Checks Calender* 0_0 I'm officially staying up too late. No more Mountain Dew... LOL

Anyways, my Charmander is now a Charmeleon and I'm almost up to Celadon City so I'll be able to start SRing for Shiny Eevee soon. Can't decide what I'll evolve it into yet, but I've got a feeling I'll have more then enough time to think about it.

I continue to wish you the best of luck with your 'Secret Shiny'.

Also, because I'm bored out of my mind right now 've decide to post all of my Shinies Nicknames just for Fun.

Blaziken :: Starfire
Blastoise :: Tsunami
Meganium :: Sakura
Butterfree :: Ren
Gengar :: Kanya
Roselia :: Cheri
Gardevoir :: Leia
Latias :: Hikari
Latios :: Yami
Absol :: Oyasumi
Lapras :: Tsudane
Sceptile :: Yoh
Ampharos :: Kaminari
Charizard :: Himaru

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I hate Cinnabar Mansion....its so freaking annoying. Thats where I am in LeafGreen Training my Starter Team. I'll tell you what are on them.

Venusaur Level 45, Charizard Level 40, Blastoise Level 43, Alakazam Level 42, Dodrio Level 45, Gengar Level 44

SHC Report

FireRed: On Hold (Starting Over after I Beat the Elite 4 on LeafGreen)
LeafGreen: Eevee (After I beat the Elite 4, Soft Reseting)
Emerald: On Hold

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
havent been on hear for about 2 weeks.
congratulations to all the new shinies i have still have no luck on any of my games i have hatched about 4000 aipom eggs and am hoping to get it soon.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Well, still no luck with Clamperl. I'm getting tired of seeing them with blue shells and magenta pearls.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
heehee, if you give up missing no. master, then i'll have no competition for the clmperl!! HAHAHA :badsmile: j/k, i like shiny racing. i havent found the shiny clamperl yet, but im sure ill find it soon

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Friends List: Killer-swift, shido, exokriz, feraligatr master, all members of shc except for yami, and all members of shiny nidoking and shiny charizard fan club

LMAO everyone cept yami hehe :)

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
.......dang i havent been on here in 3 days and there has only been 7 posts...i used to have to read a page a day. oh well

SHC Report:
Hunting for Charmander and Nidoran♂

Years
hey exocriz gl on your two shinys *wink* lol well i am going to have a heck of a day tommorrow i am continuing sr for magikarp and totodile and i will start sapphire over sr for mudkip hunt for wingull trade my azumarril over trade my magikarp and totodile and work on my shiny water team then i will train my team for the elite four in fire red here is my team i will use only one shiny i might just pull off an all nighter

charizard{SHINY} raichu entei regirock espeon umbreon

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
shiny legendarys said:
i might just pull off an all nighter
I tried to reset for Latias all night, last night but I got way too tired.

This is about to be my 5th unsuccessful day of sr'ing for shiny Latias I'm starting to think of giving up...as I really am getting tired of being stuck on Southern Island. However if I leave now...with just a regular Latias I'll never be able to hunt for a shiny one again..

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
shido said:
Friends List: Killer-swift, shido, exokriz, feraligatr master, all members of shc except for yami, and all members of shiny nidoking and shiny charizard fan club

LMAO everyone cept yami hehe :)

This made me hee haw, the reason Shiny Legendarys hates me is because as a figure of authority in this club i tell him how he should act and he doesn't like that, (its not my fault im allergic to SPAM) but at the moment is seems like none of the other Owners/Co-owners are around unless there on Holiday or something, untill then i control this place mwahaha (watch one of them pop up just to prove me wrong XD)

As for the hunt, i have been doing quite well, Ludicolo is almost done and then im going to be training them to level 100 in the Seviper/Absol patch, although im kinda afraid of finding a Lotad so i may go looking elsewhere.

also any new members who have applied that i have missed, your in :D

Happy Hunting.

Back