• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No i do nt use Ape, so i dont know

Well the easiest method is with APE, so I suggest you download that. Then, open APE and unLZ.GBA and open your Rom in both. Simply go to your sprite, copy the Palette offset and paste it in the box in APE. Then edit whatever colours went wrong, click Replace and then click Load, you'll see the new Palette.
If you want a different, but more bothersome way to do it, VM me.
I have my own question? I've checked the resources- I guess what I want is a bit too uncommon to be considered a general resource. I need all of the FR Overworlds (as separate images, ready to be inserted with Overworld Editor RE). I could extract them myself, obviously, but that'd take quite a while, and I wouldn't want to spend that much time if I discover the work is done in the first place, y'know? So does any one know of a .zip file or such with all FR OW Sprites?

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2010
Hello, I am wanting to make a hack of Pokemon Red. How do I edit the in-battle sprites of trainers and Pokemon? For example, when Brock appears in the Gym Battle and it says "Brock wants to battle".

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
How do I change around items in the hex editor? For example, change a poke ball item of HP UP to a fire stone? I tried looking them in the text and they come out as a bunch of periods. (I do have the text table set up so all I can do now is to change the item name.)

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
How do I change around items in the hex editor? For example, change a poke ball item of HP UP to a fire stone? I tried looking them in the text and they come out as a bunch of periods. (I do have the text table set up so all I can do now is to change the item name.)

Actually the first item is a ???????????
Also most of those unknown values are known o.0
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Item_data_structure_in_the_GBA

Just use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yjf5rxwooua
It's the latest version which some people forget to download -_-
Seriously no one reads...

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I changed the size of an overworld the I improted an overworld onto it then when I tried to see if it would show up on VBA I couldn't see it but I did bump into it. How do I make my overworld visible?

aкισ

Become one ; (;
Years
Q: Currently.. I only use the Default tiles.. because when i import more.. i get " the palette file is missing. " I know that means the current palette doesn't match the tile's.. Correct? But.. How do i fix it!? I'm getting good at scripting and stuff.. but i need to use different tiles/textures..

HELP!

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
are they indexed maby wrong file exstention
if its still not working export the tileset (orignal fr) then index the tile set then copy your tile set and paist your tileset into the (orignal fr) then import the tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back