• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Legends (LoL) Club

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
awk I just posted in this club without properly introducing myself LOL

PC Username: EmeraldSerenade
Summoner Name: Hanami, impurexshots (PBE)

What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why?
My all time favorite champion is probably Lux. I picked her up as my first mid ever when I first signed up for league and have main'd her since level 5. Her ult is probably one of the reasons why I love her so much, and DAT LAUGH.

What is your preferred position? Honestly, I prefer mid and bot support because I've pretty much got both of those down, but I'm willing to do any role if anyone can't fill one in.

Who are your least favourite champions? Why?
...I really don't like Viktor and Shaco.. both of them are annoying as helllll.

Feel free to add me or hmu on here :D

Years
Vayne is probably my most favourite and fun ADC. The mechanics and positioning is always a big learning curve with her.

What do people think about the Snowdown Showdown? :D
Gifting? The skins? Icons? I personally think the Baron Icon is probably most influential because I've been having good behaved games lately.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I love playing Vayne, especially in those occasional team fights in the jungle. Just Condem someone against a wall and then your team can follow up.

I have the Slay Belle Katarina, I love the recall animation they gave it. I've gifted Rocket Girl Tristana and Corki so far. I've received Nami and Frost Queen Janna. Has anyone picked up any Legacy skins since they opened the vault? I've gotten Nottingham Ezreal and a few others. I'm hoping to pick up as many as I can before they send them back.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
I don't play ap mids.;~; so I didn't get any of the skins, instead I bought like 5 skins...Frost Queen Janna, Arcade Sona,Time Machine Zilean, Emerald Taric, and Nurse Akali. Got the gifting icon too. ;d

Years
I'm itching to get that Snow Day Ziggs since Ziggs has been my first 6300 champ and still my favourite AP mid to play. I still yet to have a skin for him. O:

And Riot is late on my gifting icon. ;-;

Blah

Free supporter
Years
What's your elos at? I'm stuck at 1340-1370, the normal win 1 lose 1 kinda elo. Anyways, they're changing up the whole ranked system, should be interesting.

Years
I haven't started ranked yet.
I was in the 1200s S2.

I think I'm better now... I'll probably reach gold before S3 ends.
DictWCb.png

Crazy game today.

Years
Personally, I think the new rank system is gonna be better, but might be a lot confusing to new players. What does everyone else think about it?

Years
Personally, I think the new rank system is gonna be better, but might be a lot confusing to new players. What does everyone else think about it?

Goodbye Elo :(
I didn't get to see where I would go :/
I was going to play ranked yesterday but it was disabled by the time I got out of school...

I'm going to miss seeing the numbers.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
PC Username: Danmad16
Summoner Name: Danmad1

What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why? Ez, because he is awesome
What is your preferred position? (Mid, Top, Bot, or Jungle) Jungle in ranked, anywhere else in normals
Who are your least favourite champions? Why? Olaf, because he is the meta

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm totally addicted to LoL. If I had access to play it right now I totally would and I wouldn't be posting in a thread. I am sad that I don't have any way to be able to play it. But oh well, such is the life of a trucker. Feel free to add me. It probably won't be for a few months before I can actually start playing again. Tis sad.

PC Name: LittleCubone
Summoner Name: DarthClownface

What is/are your favourite Champions from the game? Why?
Okay, for starters... I like almost all of them. The little midget spellcaster... can't remember his name. "Is that a short joke?" Haha. Morgana and Cassieopia are my all time favorite champs to play. I'm in love with AP. Gragas is my home boy. I usually have the Hillbilly Gragas. Fat people are funny. Especially when they use alcohol as a weapon. Mundo is my all time favorite champion period. He can be such a tank and his cleaver is OP. Plus he is freaking hilarious. Oh, and Nasus. I like to run him Tanky Mid just for the heck of it. I totally beat a skilled Morgana with him, so that was super fun.

What is your preferred position? (Mid, Top, Bot, or Jungle)
I prefer mid. But I can do solo top.

Who are your least favourite champions? Why?
My least favorite champions.... hmmm. Master Yi and Shaco. For some reason I have no idea how to counter them. Leblanc is the bane of my existence. And I hate fighting Lux mid.

Back