• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
Well that is weird because after the Secret Rocket meeting event at Leaf Bay you can surf south and reach Cave of Wisdom.

where is the Secret Rocket event? i'm confused ...

Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?

don't using gameshark code :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone has posted these bugs but...

The first bug is of the Crystal Onix

the next bug is of the backwards Moltres (supposed to be Zapdos)... I think someone else pointed this out but I'm going to do so too

The last bug is (I don't have a screenshot because it is an event bug - The sprite for the Crystal Onix outside of battle is of a baby Lugia - for a second there I thought I was fighting a baby Lugia lol)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2019
I've been lurking for a while... linkandzelda, you're amazing. This mod is great...
OT: FINISH YOUR F'ING WIN8 DREAMBOARD. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
So far everything is really fun! Just searching for a Fire stone. Have you added any new item locations or are they the same with the original?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
Hi, a similar bug has already been highlighted a few post above, but for me the onix sprite is a string of purple gibberis/code, at least with the forward facing one.

Other than that, this 'hack' is lovingly crafted and seems to go over and above a typical remake, the artwork especially. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: It seems to only be with onix's pokedex sprite, which now looks like the image is segmented and jumbled up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
I got the card key in saffaron for silph but I was defeated and sent back to poekmon center now I don't have the card key anymore is there a way to get it back?

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
anyone knows where the specific location of wesley in lake of rage? i cant seem to find him. ive search everywhere in the lake of rage. and the amulet coin? prof oak said that he gave an amulet coin to one of his aides and be sure to get it from him. but ive spoken to every aides and anyone that look like aides but they are not giving me anything. and how to get the other item in the basement of goldenrod dept. store. thanks!!! :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
anyone knows where the specific location of wesley in lake of rage? i cant seem to find him. ive search everywhere in the lake of rage. and the amulet coin? prof oak said that he gave an amulet coin to one of his aides and be sure to get it from him. but ive spoken to every aides and anyone that look like aides but they are not giving me anything. and how to get the other item in the basement of goldenrod dept. store. thanks!!! :)
Maybe a useless question but... are you there on Wednesday?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
Got stuck on the blue part, in the walkthrough it said after talked to him he will disappear and show a hole, I talked to him many time and he just stand there. I already got gym 7 since can't make blue go back to his gym

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
Got stuck on the blue part, in the walkthrough it said after talked to him he will disappear and show a hole, I talked to him many time and he just stand there. I already got gym 7 since can't make blue go back to his gym

face the wall next to blue then press A. the walkthrough is for beta 2.1. many things have changed since then.

after i tried to start a new game for the 5th time now
this problem/bug:

still PERSIST. i dont know anything ive done wrong. and no. im not using gameshark codes or any cheat at all. it really frustrates me cause i like this game a lot. im even using the required emulator. patched a clean ROM . in fact ive done every single step to play this game properly but still.... ugggh

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
I got the card key in saffaron for silph but I was defeated and sent back to poekmon center now I don't have the card key anymore is there a way to get it back?

Can anyone help or am I stuck and forced to restart?

Back