• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Please can you fix it? It will not work for me! But great job!
Please post more info (like error message) and take a look at Troubleshooting section at Read me.txt that comes with the game.

I had Kyurem, so how to change it to Black or White Kyurem, as well as Keldeo, Shaymin - how i can change its shape ? ^_^
And how I can find Dragonite, Loudred, Lapras ?
This is my first time playing pokemon, so i have a lot of question, hope you don't mind it
Thanks you ^_^
There is no Kyurem/Keldeo form in this version because I made the 1.1 version without the BW2 stuff. You can change Shaymin form using Gracidea item.

Dragonite: Evolve Dratini that can be found at Valley (very rare).
Loudred: Breed the Exploud that you can find at Local Trade Station and evolve Whismur.
Lapras: Surfing at Beach (very rare).

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
FL. I will play your game because its looks fantastic ( I hope my android won't struggle on Nero RPGXP maker )
Great thanks for making this.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
The Super Rod appears to be pretty glitchy for me. It will start fishing, but about 50-75% of the time when it should give me the message that something is on the hook, it instead just resets the fishing script and starts over. The other rods do not appear to have this issue and while it does not break the game, it is rather annoying.

I do have some other questions I was wondering about though maybe I just haven't advanced far enough to answer them (I'm only Rank 12A as I've been having too much fun breeding):
1. Have you considered adding a story to the game? The game can get a little slow when you are trying to level up a few hundred pokemon and you have to fight the same Colosseum battles over and over.

2. Have you considered adding more regions? Either that or maybe expanding existing regions to allow for players to explore more. For instance, the 2nd region (the Tunnel) appears to have a cave just to the left of the first portal that I haven't been able to get to since none of the rocks appear to be destructable. Also near the second portal (also in the Tunnel), there are a pair of twins standing in front of what appears to be a pathway that leads deeper except I cannot find any way to move them. Some other regions have similar mysterious areas that would be nifty to open based on rank and reaching the second portals in some areas.

3. Is it possible to expand the screen size any more than it already is? 480x320 barely takes up a corner of my screen and I wouldn't mind if I could expand it to full screen regardless of how ugly the graphics would be at that size.

4. Why can trainers steal my items? I've lost both of my Exp. Eggs this way (I found one on a Happiny and have not been able to find another one). So frustrating! :)

5. Have you considered posting which pokemon can be found in which regions? I know you have a guy in the game who will tell you where to find the pokemon you are missing, but right now all he is telling me about are pokemon I am currently in the process of breeding or evolving.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The Super Rod appears to be pretty glitchy for me. It will start fishing, but about 50-75% of the time when it should give me the message that something is on the hook, it instead just resets the fishing script and starts over. The other rods do not appear to have this issue and while it does not break the game, it is rather annoying.

I do have some other questions I was wondering about though maybe I just haven't advanced far enough to answer them (I'm only Rank 12A as I've been having too much fun breeding):
1. Have you considered adding a story to the game? The game can get a little slow when you are trying to level up a few hundred pokemon and you have to fight the same Colosseum battles over and over.

2. Have you considered adding more regions? Either that or maybe expanding existing regions to allow for players to explore more. For instance, the 2nd region (the Tunnel) appears to have a cave just to the left of the first portal that I haven't been able to get to since none of the rocks appear to be destructable. Also near the second portal (also in the Tunnel), there are a pair of twins standing in front of what appears to be a pathway that leads deeper except I cannot find any way to move them. Some other regions have similar mysterious areas that would be nifty to open based on rank and reaching the second portals in some areas.

3. Is it possible to expand the screen size any more than it already is? 480x320 barely takes up a corner of my screen and I wouldn't mind if I could expand it to full screen regardless of how ugly the graphics would be at that size.

4. Why can trainers steal my items? I've lost both of my Exp. Eggs this way (I found one on a Happiny and have not been able to find another one). So frustrating! :)

5. Have you considered posting which pokemon can be found in which regions? I know you have a guy in the game who will tell you where to find the pokemon you are missing, but right now all he is telling me about are pokemon I am currently in the process of breeding or evolving.
0. This was made on purpose to make fishing with this rod harder. Maybe I put a more interesting minigame in future.

1. I will put a little more "story" at 1.2, but nothing too radical.

2. I probably put a "different" area at 2.0. I guess that areas accessibles by Launch are enough. I think that rank-based parts are too annoying and I don't wish to put HMs or items that are similar to HMs because this idea (of cut trees, rock smash rock or strength rocks) is overused at main games.

3. Alt+Enter. Anyway, I probably put a 4x size at 1.2.

4. Oh no! I guessed that I fixed this!

5. As more pokémon that you catch, more pokémon locations this scientist will say. You can also use the area feature of pokédex. Regardless, maybe I will put this at someplace.

Thanks for the feedback/suggestions!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Hi FL!
I have a problem :( I've lost my Exp. Share item in a battle. A pokemon (I don't remember which one) used a move that I can't remember it's name but look like he switch item with my pokemon.
How can I get the Exp. Share back? I can't buy any more from Rarity shop.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

Hi FL!
I have a problem :( I've lost my Exp. Share item in a battle. A pokemon (I don't remember which one) used a move that I can't remember it's name but look like he switch item with my pokemon.
How can I get the Exp. Share back? I can't buy any more from Rarity shop.
The items stole by the moves Covet and Thief are restored at the end of battle, but I forget to test this for the moves Trick/Switcheroo, sorry!

You can buy Exp Share at Pokémon Market at rank 16.

Lanyons

Love Type
Years
I have downloaded your game, however due to my GFX card dying recently my temp MotherBoards GFX Card has no DirectX support and thus your game won't play :(

Hope I will be able to play in the future when I save up for a new GFX card (not going super expensive but idk what im going to pick)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Awesome game, but I don't understand how to get legendary's. I heard about the blond lady but where is she? And that depot key. Can't find it anywhere :(. And can you implement some sort of trading? Online codes or offline files or anything. And as last: Is there any way to fix the abilities and moves for gen 5? And stealth rock is the same as spikes and they both don't work right. But anyway thanks for the work you put in this game and for answering many questions on this forum!

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Awesome game, but I don't understand how to get legendary's. I heard about the blond lady but where is she? And that depot key. Can't find it anywhere :(. And can you implement some sort of trading? Online codes or offline files or anything. And as last: Is there any way to fix the abilities and moves for gen 5? And stealth rock is the same as spikes and they both don't work right. But anyway thanks for the work you put in this game and for answering many questions on this forum!
Blond GUY, the sprite is at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7366981&postcount=124. I have no plans for trading, this isn't easy to do and may imbalance the game. For the abilities and moves, I wish to put in a future version, but this take a huge time.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2014
Hi FL!
How do I get Eevee to evolve into Umbreon???
my eevee lv 58 ,100%synchronized
where i can find kingdra???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
How do i evolve my Swadloon? I picked up it at lv 15, now it's 41 and not evolved.
Where i can deposit my Items?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
How do i evolve my Swadloon? I picked up it at lv 15, now it's 41 and not evolved.
Where i can deposit my Items?
Deposit your items at the house without people in, the left-up side of the city with the blue roof. Go to the blue closet and press the action button.
For swadloon's evolution you need happiness + level up. (most evolution info is the same as official games. look at serebii or bulbapedia)

Btw I found a portuguese bug around 2 days ago but forgot to post. If you complete the battle tower in english mode it says. Do you want to record the last battle? Sim/Nao. Maybe you've already seen it but just saying :p Btw: sucker punch doesn't work well.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hi FL!
How do I get Eevee to evolve into Umbreon???
my eevee lv 58 ,100%synchronized
where i can find kingdra???
Eevee evolve to Espeon/Umbreon the same way as in Pokémon XD.

Horsea evolve into Seadra by level and into Kingdra by using Link Stone when this pokémon is holding Dragon Scale. You can find Horsea fishing with Good Rod or surfing at Den. You can find Seadra fishing with Super Rod at Den. You can find Dragon Scale at Sea and wild Horsea/Seadra may holds this item.

Deposit your items at the house without people in, the left-up side of the city with the blue roof. Go to the blue closet and press the action button.
For swadloon's evolution you need happiness + level up. (most evolution info is the same as official games. look at serebii or bulbapedia)

Btw I found a portuguese bug around 2 days ago but forgot to post. If you complete the battle tower in english mode it says. Do you want to record the last battle? Sim/Nao. Maybe you've already seen it but just saying :p Btw: sucker punch doesn't work well.
Thanks for the reports! I didn't know about the Battle Tower translation mistake. But sucker punch works like Quick Attack because Gen 4/5 effects aren't coded in this game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Hey there, i have started playing this game and find it to be awesome! However, I was just wondering how do I evolve Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon?

Hey there, i have started playing this game and find it to be awesome! However, I was just wondering how do I evolve Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon?

Oops, just read through and found out the answer.

I have another question though, is there a way to get more of the coloured shards?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

Oops, just read through and found out the answer.

I have another question though, is there a way to get more of the coloured shards?
Green Shard: Wild Qwilfish (common)
Yellow Shard: Wild Chinchou/Lanturn (uncommon)
Red Shard: Wild Corsola (common)
Blue Shard: Wild Clamperl (common)

You can find all at Underground and can trade a Star Piece for one of each.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for such a great game. I never really played past red/blue/green, and so I really mean it when I say I'm enjoying this game so much. I have to actually look up stuff on net about nature/breeding/berries/new moves etc. I have a question and a suggestion

Question:
I found the depot key and opened up the locked house and found nothing interesting there. Did I miss something?

Suggestion:
Its about the number of steps needed to hatch an egg, I'm typing this post while I have a macro running in the background making my character run from left to right to hatch a beldum egg (the net say I need to take 10k+ step lol.)

Any chance you can reduce this to a more reasonable fix number for all eggs? I have a magby in the party with flame body, in-case you have implemented the secondary feature of flame body, i.e.reducing the number of steps needed to hatch eggs.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Greetings,

Thank you for such a great game. I never really played past red/blue/green, and so I really mean it when I say I'm enjoying this game so much. I have to actually look up stuff on net about nature/breeding/berries/new moves etc. I have a question and a suggestion

Question:
I found the depot key and opened up the locked house and found nothing interesting there. Did I miss something?

Suggestion:
Its about the number of steps needed to hatch an egg, I'm typing this post while I have a macro running in the background making my character run from left to right to hatch a beldum egg (the net say I need to take 10k+ step lol.)

Any chance you can reduce this to a more reasonable fix number for all eggs? I have a magby in the party with flame body, in-case you have implemented the secondary feature of flame body, i.e.reducing the number of steps needed to hatch eggs.

I guess the warehouse is for Rotom to switch forms in, that's the only thing I can think of when I see appliances.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Greetings,

Question:

Suggestion:

Icyfieryque99 answered your question.

Very few people complained about the number of steps for hatch an egg. I suggest you to do other things while you hatch eggs, like a search for fossils, explore the Sea area, etc...

Anyway, I'm planning to double the bicycle speed at 1.2. This helps?

Flame Body isn't working outside battle, sorry!

Back