• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey guys I'm feelin a bit better so i'm gunna make another post soon. Just something to keep things going a bit

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I can't help but feel that my last post, has scared some people off... :(

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Nah, I think everyone's waiting on me. I just haven't been able to make the time for a post. The time I had, I used to catch in Odyssey since it had been even longer since I posted there. These past few weeks have just been crazy.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
why does it seem to me that I'm the group leader... I guess I kindof put myself in that position with forming the group and all... unintentionally... I'm thinking the group should move on soon, so anybody who wants to get hooked up with the group, try to get to us soon... as the group is close to meeting the king

@fortworth96- where is the king exactly. just so I know where I'm leading everybody.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
I started a new job recently that's why I haven't posted, that and I've been waiting on some other people to post. I really won't be able to post until Sun night.

@Typ
Yeah you did gather us up. Also it makes sense to me that your char would be the de facto leader, he's a super spy guy for the king of course he's gonna know what to do. Out of character it's funny.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
why does it seem to me that I'm the group leader... I guess I kindof put myself in that position with forming the group and all... unintentionally... I'm thinking the group should move on soon, so anybody who wants to get hooked up with the group, try to get to us soon... as the group is close to meeting the king

@fortworth96- where is the king exactly. just so I know where I'm leading everybody.
Just lead everyone to the throne room o3o Some of the others are already there.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
ok... hey since the group is headding to the king, I'm just gonna put Skittle's character in chains and march him to see the king.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
:( Hey guys. I'm back I guess. I havnt been able to do much for the past month and sorry if I sorta dissapeared. I'd be glad to continue in the RP if its Ok, i'm a few post behind so the first paragraph of my post will be back-tracking a bit.

@Typh, I believe you meant Alistar instead of Tobi in your last post when referring to the stranger who was trying to sneak into the castle

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
ya I was referring to Alistar... did it come across as I war referring to Tobi? Sorry about that.

Glad your back though. :)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'll fix that... I probably said it because Rutack doesn't know Alistar's name yet.

Fixed it... hope it sounds better now

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Oh ****, sorry guys. My computer broke and I didn't even realize I had a post in editing. Nothing major changed, I just polishing it up cause it was crap. I'll dig it out and put it up soon.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I would like to apologize for leaving without saying anything to any of you. If you've checked the VMs on profile, there's a reason I haven't been RPing as of late. However, if you all want to keep this going until I am able to find it in me to RP again, which hopefully won't take to long, go ahead and interact among yourselves. Just pretend the king is consulting with one of his guard or something, and make sure to leave Thia out of any conversation attempts. I'll be back to make a post as soon as this writer's block passes over.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
no problem, we'll keep it alive as long as we can... I'm sure some of us can think of something for the group to talk about or get interacted in...

Writer's block huh... ya I've been there, I'm sure you'll get over it soon. if you need any help, just ask.

Back