• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Hmmm...um....no ideas.

*little sarcastic voices speaks up again*Brilliant today arent we?

*squashes little voice like a bug*How bout we talk about the kewl avvy's Toto makes?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Sure. ^^ I really like the avatar she has right now. The color and font of her Username is really good, and I really like the pic as well. I also like how light seems to be shining on it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Yeah,it's so cool.I've seen a number of Tot's avvys and I liked 'em all.They're really good.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Yeah that's really cool. ^^ I think its really impressive when people teach themselves how to do things IMO. I don't know why though. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hi DG and Chiko!!! I must have been tired I slept for 10 hours. XD
I usually only sleep about 6 hours.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Hi!! ^^ I usually sleep for about 7 or 8 hours. Though the only reason I"m on the computer this late is becuase my Mom is out to dinner with her friends, and my older sister doesn't mind me staying up. XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
*looks at time*It aint that late for me.It's only 2:46 where i am.I normally sleep 10 hours.I need alot of sleep cause if I dont get it I'm a real jerk.

OT:You taught yourself by fooling around?Man that's kewl.

Back