• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You sound like an RPer. Am I right? :)

Welcome Joseph. Please make yourself at home in the leisurely confines of PC. Beware the Mad Hikari - it may split your sides.

Not a fan of Call of Duty myself, but check the Black and White forum to chat about the game. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
my name is joseph and i am a water type gymnist at striation city ( Go dewoot)

i like pokemon black and call of duty and my favorite food is spaghetti

Welcome to the forums Joseph my name is Diablo and my speciality if fire type.
Plus I like Tepig out of the Unova starters.
I like the Pokemon B/W series however I own White version.
Plus My favourite food is Lasagne :D

Hope we can be good friends.
Just wait till Hikari comes she is another Dewott, Oshawott, Samurott fangirl you will like her Quirky nature and funny Personality.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Hey there, dewdott. Welcome to the Forums!
I'm surprised Hikari hasn't greeted you yet, but it's only a matter of time before she does.

Years
my name is joseph and i am a water type gymnist at striation city ( Go dewoot)

i like pokemon black and call of duty and my favorite food is spaghetti

Hi Joseph, I am Hikari.

Sorry I was late but hey I'm finally here.

So I herd u liek Dewottz? I do to (although Oshawott is my fave member of the line).

501.gif
503.gif
502.gif

Oh man they are my fave Pokemon evolution line ever!

I love memes, jokes, anything funny! I have a Quirky nature for a reason.

Anyway, you'll have loads of fun in the Black and White section of the forums. I also recommend Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia where me, Diablo and Daniel love to hang out, just watch out for Hikari (that's me) cos when she's around things get a little funny...

Remember to read the rules, contact a mod and please don't advertise cos I want to slap adbots in the face... and we don't want that to happen.

Anyways, I hope we can be great friends! Oh, and this is my 3,670th post!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey Joseph! You are so cute I just want to hug you! It makes me want to call you Joey because that is a cuter version of your real name XD

I love spaghetti, too! It's not my favourite food in the entire world (that would be Chinese food easily) but I do love it. Though it's a little disturbing that I prefer the spaghetti sauce that she buys from the store to the stuff she makes herself :P

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy COD! If you ever want to say hi, just send me a visitor message :)

See you around!

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Hey there Joseph. ^^ Welcome to Pokecommunity~!

Another CoD player, too. XD While I don't particularly play the game, I have a cousin that does sometimes. Anyway, don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ. Also, Dewott is one of my favorites. I love your Cress avatar. I know it's his animated sprite from BW2, but still is awesome sauce.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to comment on my profile if you have questions. Welcome aboard!

Years
Unfortunately you can't bump threads where the last post was over 30 days ago. D: I'm very glad you're enjoying the forum though, but sadly I'll have to lock this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back