• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have been chaleged by pkmn master!

Years
Go Pokemon Master Red! You're my favorite manga character. <3; Welcome to PC!~

So besides being a legendary trainer roaming the Pokemon world... what else do you like? Surely beneath that powerful demeanor is a really friendly person who likes a lot of things! Maybe video games? Roleplaying? ROM hacks? And I'm assuming you like the manga too, in which case Pokemon General would be a great place for you since that's where all Pokemon manga talk would fit. So make sure to check out the link Wind Heart posted for you if you haven't already! =D And by the way, Pikachu is awesome. You get a cookie for always having him on your team.

I'm also glad you've been posting around a little bit; seems you're making an effort to get to know people here, which is really great. :3 I always encourage new members not to be shy on PokeCommunity even if the forum might seem big and intimidating, so keep it up! Red's never been that shy though, so I guess it makes sense haha. Hope you end up becoming active and we run into each other down the line! It's a small world, after all. Contact me (or Cid) anytime if you need help, we'd love to help you out~

Have fun, Red! Hope you learn many new things on your journey here! n~n

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hey thanks for the welcome.It is good that people already comment about Me.I will soon post Pokemon
ROM hacks(Pokemon A and B comming soon....)And updates to my Profile(seen my album?).

@Cirno: Pikachu FTW!!!!
@Wind Heart:Thanks,I already Went to pkmn general

Last edited:
Back