• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm doing it, and I'm so happy! People actually like me, but I'm still so shy, and need work with that, but everything else is going great. I miss you so much.

Years
Dear Anon,
I am still wondering what is wrong with you. I wish you could've just had your stuff mailed but noooooo. GET THE HINT ALREADY.

Dear Anon,
Don't let him win. Seriously, don't.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
dear anon

sometimes the things you say baffle me. maybe i'm overthinking it, but actually... probably not. you're the kind of person that says things deliberately. you're a lot more intelligent and observant than you let on. so to say that... you're saying... maybe? you're saying that it's still a possibility? that we are a possibility? i'm not going to get excited about it, since a possibility is nowhere near a probability or a yes. but it's something. i love you still.

dear anon

start working on yourself rather than complaining. i've put up with your crap and i have given you advice because you're similar to how i was. but you don't want to do anything about it. well i'm not putting up with you anymore.

dear anons

how do we get along so well, the three of us? when one of you likes me and i like the other and we all know who feels how? we don't talk about it. ever. and we still get along perfectly and have fun. i'm happy it does work, but how does it?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

it was great to stay up all night to watch My lovely Sam soon together..it was fun..sadly we don't do that a lot now but i really liked that!thank you all ^^ <3

Dear An,

I'm happy for you and hope everything go well for you..isn't it what you have been waiting for!but i don't know if i could forgive you or no tbh! though Congrats and your wedding will be good.

Dear An,

I didn't know you talk on phone...that was kinda weird for me tbh...i felt like..that's strange!

Dear An,

would you pleaaaase make me a cup of tea,please! i have a really bad headache

Dear An,

i'll do my best with the violin..however it's harder than i thought but whatever! <3

Me

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DA

All those 4 months of practicing together was really awesome. Only saw all of you for 3 hours a week, but those 3 hours were fun. We finally performed yesterday and we did great. I'll miss those days of practice. Hope I'll see some of you guys around sometimes.

Years
Let me dust off the cobwebs on this thread really fast.

Dear Anon,
I worry about you. I really do. It sucks, knowing that you're suffering. Whatever you're going through, I don't really know; even if I did, I don't think I could help. You seem to be on this downward spiral of depression (generally but perhaps not medically speaking), and then you post these vague things online, and I worry about you more, and I... I don't know what to do. I don't want to approach you about it, between not wanting to hurt your more, and not knowing if you'll even talk to me truthfully. It hurts knowing there's probably nothing I can do, even if I listen, because I'm just too young and not experienced enough to give you an idea of where to go next and how to get out of your rut. The last time we talked there was nothing I could say other than "uh, okay". And I'm sorry.

We're both worried about you. Please get better soon. If I were the kind to pray, I would. :(

Dear Anon,
Why would you put your life into God's hands when you could put what you can in your own? I don't know, just being all like "It's all up to God now!" and doing nothing else seems silly, but I'm an atheist and you're devout Christian. Then again I'm just thinking about some Facebook status you posted and it probably wasn't too serious in the first place... and I've not believed in God for so long I just can't wrap my mind around worshiping Him anymore.

Not that I find believing in God wrong, not at all. Sometimes I wish I still did. There's certainly comfort in it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't you worry about me. I've been sick & busy the past few days and i can handle it myself. I love you & I miss you nonetheless.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),
I want to thank you for all of your help.
Thanks to you, I have motivated and aimed myself to become better.
I wish you to be well too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

We are having an AVA reunion dinner next week, will you be there? I am asking you here because you are so un-contactable and its like you lost contact with the world.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Since I would need to book plane tickets and a hotel room for this meeting, I would appreciate having more concrete details from you regarding when the meeting is supposed to be. I'm tired of hearing "I don't know" every time I call your office.

Years
Dear Anon,
Why is it I learn about these big events in your life over the Internet these days? I guess you just don't want to talk about it with me. Or maybe you just don't want to text it and I never call. idk. But I'm still sad for you. I hope it works out. :(

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

I have these feelings for you that make no sense. You're my best friend. You probably mean more to me than I do to you. Yet, you just keep chipping away at our bond, and our friendship. I feel like I feel like I'm becoming obsessive and overly attached. All can you can do is stress me out at this point. I just want you to leave me alone. I can't leave you alone. Just, cut me off before I do something stupid...

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
DA,

Sorry it has to end like this, but I no longer want to hurt you. Your sister wanted to hurt you and whatnot for her own selfish gain by getting in a 'relationship' with me. Never would I think someone could turn love into bitter dislike in a matter of one sentence, but she managed it. I'm not going to have it, and I'm tired of being so submissive. She stooped to a low I haven't seen in a while, and I simply would not have it. I have to cut ties for at least the near future because that's how disgusted I am with this mess. I need to get my things together and carry on with my own life. Goodbye...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Anno,

BAKA!!!you know it yeah!

Dear Anno,

you know you had to come today after losing your money and then you didn't come! Tsk on you!now i wonder what you gonna do! :\

Dear Anno,

tomorrow is a great day...hope it will be a very happy day! ^^

Bas

Moi :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back