• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it comes from a land down undarrrr

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I like the streamlined look, but will this sort of theme be adaptable to mobile devices, as well as different screen sizes for computers?

Zet

Years
I'd like to think it could get much better. The idea machine's still churning now that my Black 2 Pokédex is complete, so when I get a chance, maybe I'll see what else I can show.

…and that wraps up the preview. Not showing anything else until release day.
So uhhh.... out of curiosity, where exactly do you live again? It's not like I plan on kidnapping you and releasing the skin or anything. I just want to throw you a surprise party.

Incidentally, if you could release the skin now, that would be great.

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Well, it looks cool. Reminds me of Twitter or Facebook, but it has its own beauty that is kind of different than other themes. I don't think I'm going to use it, cause red is my favorite color, but still it's nice. :D

Guy

just a guy
Years
I know you said you're done sharing previews, but any idea as to how this will look for those using the legacy display?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I know you said you're done sharing previews, but any idea as to how this will look for those using the legacy display?

Omg that's gonna look sick. <3
DUDE WHERE IS THIS THEME THOUGH I HAVE GROWN A WHITE HAIR WAITING FOR IT

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG OMG

I'm dying. I'm literally dying.

I love you.

0PJaQHS.gif

MmNGHM9.gif

CsyPfmv.gif

Ja155wp.gif