• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mach Bike or Acro Bike?

Mach or Acro?

• Mach Bike

Votes: 50 61.0%
  • Acro Bike

Votes: 32 39.0%

• Total voters

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
While I naturally prefer the Mach Bike because of its speed, if I have to switch to the Acro Bike to access otherwise inaccessible areas, I will (I'll just switch back straight after!)

Years
I prefer Acro bike, because of its easier handling. Mach bike was just too fast and I bumped into every moving and standing thing!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I switched between bikes quite a bit actually. But I did use the Acro Bike more. I loved doing the tricks. ^w^b

I used to think the Mach Bike was pronounced like "match bike." Shut up, I was seven. ;____;

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
This was actually pretty hard for me. I liked them both. Mach Bike is nice and fast, but the Acro Bike let you do cool tricks here and there. In the end I chose the Acro Bike because sometimes the Mach Bike is a little too fast and I liked the concept of the Acro Bike more. The tricks were fun to do! ^^

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
I could never control the Mach Bike worth a damn when I was a kid, so I always went with Acro, and it ended up being really cool to reach all the secret places you could hop to.

Years
Mach Bike. At first, I couldn't get the hang of it, but once I learned to control it, the rest was history. :] The Acro Bike couldn't keep up with how fast I was, so naturally I didn't settle for something inferior.

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
Years
I switched between bikes quite a bit actually. But I did use the Acro Bike more. I loved doing the tricks. ^w^b

I used to think the Mach Bike was pronounced like "match bike." Shut up, I was seven. ;____;

I... I still did think it was pronounced like that ;_;

But yeah, Mach bike all the way, I remember first getting it as a kid and my head exploding because of how awesomely crazy fast it was...

In my opinion, the bikes have never been as good since Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald!

Years
When I first played Ruby and Sapphire, I loved the Mach Bike simply because it was faster and I liked challenging myself to see if I wouldn't bump into anything on Cycling Road and places like Slateport. However, a couple years ago I found myself leaning toward the Acro Bike. While it doesn't go as fast as the Mach Bike and is useless in Sky Pillar (except for the first time you go through it in Emerald), I love being able to do tricks and like not bumping into things often. So I'd have to go with the Acro Bike.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Mach bike was my go-to device, should I feel the need to go even faster than normal.

But I think the speed on foot in RSE was actually very significant.
Faster than the other games for sure! So because of that I rarely if ever used my bikes. XD;

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
Mach bike, it gets me places faster, so I can compete the game quicker.

Rayquaza2016

Hardcore Hydreigon Fan
Years
Mach Bike. It's faster and helps you get past the puzzles the second time you visit the Sky Pillar.

However, the Acro Bike's stunts did not make me like it as I felt it was not needed while I played the game. The Acro Bike was slower as well.

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
Years
I always change my bike multiple times in the game.
Acro bike and Mach bike are helpful to get in different locations, like in Safari or Caves.
Acro bike helps me with encountering wild Pokemons. I just jump on it until Pokemon attacks. It's not that one bike is obviously better. They both have advantages and disadvantages.

Back