• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colloseum 2000

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I think this thread might get closed.
No story, screenshot doesn't work.
Maybe you should of waited until you were off your sunday computer.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
I dont need to post a story because my game is a remake and I dont want to post a story just for peope who havent played colloseum as for not using my sunday comp I needed somthing to do on it as for the screenshot here you go.
Also I need a yuki charset. as well as some colloseumish chipsets.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yes, I agree with Booda. It is way too bare. Try adding some stuff, how about making a custom cactus or something?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I don't see why you think that you should be able to break the screen and story rule just because it's a remake. Colloseum didn't have a massive storyline anyway, it wouldn't have hurt you to give a brief oveview of it.
Maybe a few small rocks too. And a lighter or darker shade of sand in some places, just so you don't have that large area of nothingness. Good luck with this though.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
ill take your suggestions and the story is basicly just save the shadow pokemon from the chiphers and doe any one know whare I could find lardger truck charector sets as well as colloseum charsets

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Easily, obviously they wouldn't be the exact same graphic/map wise but the events would be the same and so would the story and if the remake is done well the maps would be as close as possible to the origininal.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
yes but then it would be a normal rpg with a different story line isnt it?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Yeah it would be a normal rpg but it wouldn't necessarily have a different story.
This is getting of topic.
An example of a 3d game made 2d,is Harvest Moon Back To Nature for the ps made into Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town,while Back to nature wasn't full 3d you get the idea.
Just a little quote I read once:
"Anyone who calls them self a hacker generally isn't one" :p
Anyways good luck with your project proto-man.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
heres a different demo with the start of a minigame in it however I RELLY NEED A TUTORIAL ON CBS I can do a cms fine however I need to make this an open house project I cant do it alone so if anyone wants to pitch in feel free.

Last edited:
Back