• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear friend,

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi there. :)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I take it you are taking requests right now? If so, I'd really like the following, please. :)

BP or CP: Not really sure what this stands for, but I think BP is the better option here, based on other people's responses, so I'll go with BP.

Species: Slakoth

Shiny: Yes

Nature: Adamant

IVs: As close to flawless as possible please, but if you can't do that, I really want a focus on Atk and HP, if possible.

Ability: Truant

Eggmoves: Body Slam / Night Slash / None / None if possible) (Tackle / None / None / None is fine with me too)

Ball: Luxury Ball if possible (any ball is fine though)

Redistribution Right: I'm pretty new to these forums, but I assume redistribution rights involve if you can clone the Pokemon or not? If so, I'd prefer if I receive a non-clone Pokemon, but whatever you need to do is fine with me. :)

Level: 1, if possible.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

BP = breeding project
CP = capture project
I prefer doing breeding project since for capture, people always ask for legendaries or really hard stuffs to catch but if it is easy, I can do it.
For the ball, since it is a breeding project, the ball will be only the standard pokeball.
For redistribution rights, they are trading right which you may need to read my first post to see all the information. Hope it helps :).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Oh okay, thanks for the help! Sorry for being the typical new person, I think I understand most of the stuff on this site now though. :)

Anyways, yeah I'll go with BP then and it can be fully-redis, that's perfectly fine with me. Also, a normal Pokeball is perfectly fine with me as well.

Thanks again for the help and thanks in advance for doing the BP, you're really kind for doing this. :)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Oh okay, thanks for the help! Sorry for being the typical new person, I think I understand most of the stuff on this site now though. :)

Anyways, yeah I'll go with BP then and it can be fully-redis, that's perfectly fine with me. Also, a normal Pokeball is perfectly fine with me as well.

Thanks again for the help and thanks in advance for doing the BP, you're really kind for doing this. :)

I got your mon man :)

Update:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Do you have any events to offer for it? If not do you think two shinys for it would be a good deal? :)
Then I will have to say no to your offer since I do not think two shinies for a DR legendary that I can catch one is fair. So sorry.
For the events, I did have some but i will not trade them due to the fact that people may trade mine and i have no control over it.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
So would you do it for one shiny then? XD Was expecting a counter offer instead of just a no :P
Yes, I would do it for one shiny.
Normally, i would do a counter offer but I was not particularly in need of that DR lugia right away so I just say no :p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Updates: These are not for trade also so please do not ask for them

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Update with these and once again, they are NFT. :)

Back