• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
What has been happening since I was last here? Let's talk Poison. Does anyone have the newer games and have Skrelp and/or Dragalge? It still tickles me that we finally get a Poison/Dragon type in Dragalge. It has a lot of Poison, Water and Dragon moves.

250px-690Skrelp.png
250px-691Dragalge.png

Nakala Pri

Oh, not much. Lately people reluctantly posted and stuff. xD

But yeah, I'm totally getting a Dragalge, it would be so cool to own one! :D

Today is my birthday, as you may know. :3

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Happy Birthday!

I haven't used a Draglage at all, but I was considering getting one as the type combo seems very nice.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Happy belated b-day. :3

The posion seahorse whose name I'm too lazy to type ain't my style, really. I'm sad there's an evolution because that forces me to deal with it. Besides, no one beats Horsea anyway. -n-

I did get a couple Clawnchers (again sp?) though from Japan, who I actually like more. I think I have a Japanese [poison seahorse] as well, I may just work that one over with boosted exp. + lucky egg + daycare. Everybody's been Wonder Trading Charmanders, lately. Probably a lot of overzealous folk who egg bred too many because of the X Mega Evo hype train.

As for Pokemon I enjoy using? Aside from the obvious answer, I'm guessing you mean X/Y newbies? In that case, Aromatisse is my new baby. I need to play with the Flabebe line some more, but I love the design so far of both it and Floette. I dunno where Goomy is but I want one of those. Honedge looks cool, but I haven't really played with it. I kind of like all the starters, too. From there I can't really tell who came from which generation.

Nakala Pri

The posion seahorse whose name I'm too lazy to type ain't my style, really. I'm sad there's an evolution because that forces me to deal with it. Besides, no one beats Horsea anyway. -n-

I did get a couple Clawnchers (again sp?) though from Japan, who I actually like more. I think I have a Japanese [poison seahorse] as well, I may just work that one over with boosted exp. + lucky egg + daycare. Everybody's been Wonder Trading Charmanders, lately. Probably a lot of overzealous folk who egg bred too many because of the X Mega Evo hype train.

As for Pokemon I enjoy using? Aside from the obvious answer, I'm guessing you mean X/Y newbies? In that case, Aromatisse is my new baby. I need to play with the Flabebe line some more, but I love the design so far of both it and Floette. I dunno where Goomy is but I want one of those. Honedge looks cool, but I haven't really played with it. I kind of like all the starters, too. From there I can't really tell who came from which generation.

Thank you! :D

You stand corrected. ^^ Horsea rocks! :D

I don't think I'll be able to get Dragalge or whatever it's called because I need a Garchomp, and having two of the same types is just... pointless. xD

I got Pokemon Y on my birthday, but apparently it's corrupted, and I have to trade it in for a actual working version. xD

Happy Birthday!

I haven't used a Draglage at all, but I was considering getting one as the type combo seems very nice.

Thankies! ^^

Yeah, but then I wouldn't have much of a use for Garchomp... so humbug... I may have to rethink that... :C

I know the feeling. If I were to have any of the games, I'd get a Dragalge too. Happy birthday to you. :)

Thank you, Oyster! :3 It was a really awesome B-day! :D

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Ah, hello, koff~

It's been awhile, geez. Anyways, doing some very important stuff over here. Raising a new team of six to go romping around the world in. It's a throw-back team and includes Venasaur for certain.

Also, some unrelated news that is good to know (info on the competition, eh?) is that Mewtwo is now back on top as the most powerful Pokemon. The new Mega Evos pushed his base stats to beat out all the others. Mewtwo is and was the most powerful Pokemon ever created. Think of Mewtwo as the Pokemon equivalent to Kefka Pallazzo or Emperor Madeus. I always hated how they created new Pokemon to edge him out. Hopefully that won't ever happen again.

Back to Poison: I've been looking at the 'Dex lately and drooling at Weezing's design. It's really well done and I can't wait to use them in sky battles (I've avoided them on purpose for this fact).

And Rozu. . . tsk tsk. Shoot me a VM with your friend codes so we can hang. Also, don't judge me for using Cream more than Coffee. I've decided that using only three Pokemon could wait and I'll tackle the E4 on Pokemon X when I can use what I want from the bank. It's almost here guys! Poison for everyone, koffi~

Nakala Pri

It's been awhile, geez. Anyways, doing some very important stuff over here. Raising a new team of six to go romping around the world in. It's a throw-back team and includes Venasaur for certain.

Also, some unrelated news that is good to know (info on the competition, eh?) is that Mewtwo is now back on top as the most powerful Pokemon. The new Mega Evos pushed his base stats to beat out all the others. Mewtwo is and was the most powerful Pokemon ever created. Think of Mewtwo as the Pokemon equivalent to Kefka Pallazzo or Emperor Madeus. I always hated how they created new Pokemon to edge him out. Hopefully that won't ever happen again.

Back to Poison: I've been looking at the 'Dex lately and drooling at Weezing's design. It's really well done and I can't wait to use them in sky battles (I've avoided them on purpose for this fact).

And Rozu. . . tsk tsk. Shoot me a VM with your friend codes so we can hang. Also, don't judge me for using Cream more than Coffee. I've decided that using only three Pokemon could wait and I'll tackle the E4 on Pokemon X when I can use what I want from the bank. It's almost here guys! Poison for everyone, koffi~

Welcome back, Coffee! It's been a while! ^^

YES!!!! WELCOME BACK MEWTWO! YES! CONTINUE TO STRIVE! MASH THEM ALL!!!! :D

Gotta love Weezing. C: It has such a... beautiful design. Screw Mona Lisa, THIS is the most beautiful thing anyone has had the pleasure to see! xD

My Pokemon Y version is corrupted. D: Plus I have no internet for it, which sucks. :C Plus I have nothing against having a full team! :3

Last edited:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
The Mewtwo thing is pretty interesting. But then again, who knows if that'll change again should they decide that other legendaries need Mega Evos. Where does it end?

I also kind of felt like Houou was the strongest being a phoenix-like Pocket Monster. Then again, I stopped paying attention after Sapphire. Who knows what ridiculous trump cards they pulled since. Again, I must ask, where does it end?

Nakala Pri

The endless cycle of Pokemon... never ending... especially Mega's... man... those guys are haaaaaawt.

- Genghis Khan on Pokemon.

I have a bit of a dilemma here... I have thought up a pretty awesome team, but what I need is a little help, since I picked out seven. D:

Here it is:

Gyarados
Venusaur
Absol
Garchomp
Kangaskhan
Delphox
Lucario

This is almost impossibuuu!! D:

Who the heck hell is a Houou?? xD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Ahaha, I read that as Mega Mans. It only made the next statement weirder.

Absol seems to have attack power from what I've seen, but in the box it went anyway. :P Actually, I can't really help you much. I mean, you know what I did the moment I evolved Magikarp into Gyarados? Released him. Then again, I tend to feel for some reason that releasing is the more humane thing to do than to keep them locked up in a computer prison never to be heard from again.

I probably also just caused a disaster to the nearby town for doing so.

You'll probably easily destroy everyone in the game with anything but Weedle and Fennekin (why are you so weak, Fennie?), it's not that hard compared to older games. You'll probably still need a power team of sorts for the Battle Maison, which I'm nowhere near, and battling strangers online who all use the same freaking Pokemon from what I've seen. Originality is dead, apparently.

Also, Houou (It links to Google images, but I find it makes more sense contextually, manga scans aside. The Pokemon is still in the top row).

Nakala Pri

Heehee! From now on they're Mega Mans! xD

Well, the neighboring town can kiss it goodbye, since a huge serpent is going to crash through their barriers, enraged, and most likely KO all the people there... xD

Ooooh... so... Fennekin is the wrong choice? Well, I'll go for Chespin then! ^^'

Ahhhhhh, so... it's basically an Ho-oh? xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Ooh, I want to join! My favorite pokemon by far is muk!
089.png

Muk.gif

When I was a young kid I did not like muk, but now it is one of my favorite pokemon. I've learned to love muk ever since I started playing with him through FireRed. He's a great pokemon and one of my favorite in the anime as well. Though, I don't use him in competitive battles much, he still hols significance to me. He's honestly probably my faovrite n the anime. xD

Nakala Pri

And yes indeed, Muk is a wonderful Pokemon which deserves more attention. :3 But it should be kept in a indestructible bubble and not allowed to go out until they find a cure for making everything in it's wake wilt and die. xD

CoffeeDrink

Years
Aha, koff~

You changeling you! Changing your names and pictures and names and pictures and pictures and names. Where does it end!? Anyways, I found a shiny Skrelp! Yup. All shiny and all mine. Thinking of naming it, but what to name it? Hm. . . do the deed Tiara and stop changing your name for the love of Chaos, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Haha, I'm addicted to changing themes, names, files and even looks of my protagonists. It's irresistible. xD Plus I'll be changing again, since the full stop was a huge mistake, haha.

Really? Congrats! What does it look like? :O

CoffeeDrink

Years
Ah, koffi~

Should have taken a photo. Blue belly and purple skin. I'll see what I can do. Also, how'd you corrupt your game? Protip: try returning the product or exchanging it. Prove that it doesn't work. You kept the receipt right? Try that before slumming it, koff~

Nakala Pri

I made a mistake with my name and such, then deleted my file and then all of a sudden it was corrupted. :C

But yes, I think we've still got the receipt and we will return it asap in exchange for a working one. ^^

CoffeeDrink

Years
Should work, koff~

It broke during normal operation and should be covered under warranties and such. Plus, what would benefit you in taking back the same game? Deal with it promptly and make sure you write down the name you want on a piece of paper and not screw up. Good luck on your journey my friend, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Now the future of Kalos rides on my shoulders... and memory... xD

Which right now ain't looking too good, Imao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back