• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I read that, and I was like "They took my suggestion... I don't know if I should feel honoured or upset I wasn't credited". Though thanks for crediting me.

Edit: I got another era idea. Ancient China. It could mostly be based off of Ninjas and Samurais.

Someone suggested Feudal Japan which is close to what you're suggesting now xD Ninjas and Samurais were in Japan, not China btw xD
And hey, I added you to the special thanks list the moment I added Egyptian Era to the challenge xD

I hope I'll see you doing the time warp challenge again xD this time, all your questions will get answers xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't think she minds, Kagami. I follow her on Twitter and asked her there about it and never got a reply so eh. She was pretty popular here though. Won a category or two in the Challenges MOTY voting...like Most Creative challenges I think?

Also, I updated Gender Discrimination to be for all games and not just HGSS now! Well, no RBY because no genders, but yeah. I hope more people will sign up for it now that it's more open.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I don't think she minds, Kagami. I follow her on Twitter and asked her there about it and never got a reply so eh. She was pretty popular here though. Won a category or two in the Challenges MOTY voting...like Most Creative challenges I think?

Also, I updated Gender Discrimination to be for all games and not just HGSS now! Well, no RBY because no genders, but yeah. I hope more people will sign up for it now that it's more open.

Oh nice o.o and well, I'm glad to be running the challenge now. And yay, I'll sign up for gender discriminarion as oon as I complete my black monobug xD And Necrum, I can't wait to see the pirates thingy o.o

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I reckon an April Fool's Day Challenge would be cool

like, find 6 posts of yours, and the Pokemon you are are the ones you train and complete the challenge with.
Of course it would take longer than a day, but eh

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw man someone else should update their gym leader challenge. I don't wanna merge my long-ass updates. :( and also wow I'm surprised nobody has yet considering I'm slow as hell and have got three badge since last update. :|

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I should have time to play tonight and I'll try to get in an update so you can post...Abomasnow...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw Kecleon you're so sweet. :3

No but seriously I'm going to have so much trouble on Marshal and augh how am I going to ever complete this ;;

Years
Don't worry Claydol, even a silly ground type like you should know you can beat Marshall by grinding like mad! (But seriously, good luck!) Also I'm scared to start the fish event if magikarp is the only mon I can use up until after Norman. D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Don't worry, Shiny Mr Mime, you don't have to use Magikarp. It's Goldeen/Seaking that you'll have to use. Despite not liking it at first, using only 1 pokemon for like half the gyms wasn't that bad. And people really need to stop underestimating Seaking o.o Mine rocked with its peck and flail and horn attack o.o he now knows waterfall (by level up yo&) and Surf and I'm now fishing for new members for my 1 pokemon and 2 hm slaves team.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh yeah Primeape's right, Koffing- get that Goldeen once you hit Dewford and get the Old Rod. That'll see you through! Well, if Wattson doesn't get you. :|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
D:
Syd DX
I wanted to post updates >.>
I went through like half the game and was fishing for more team members <.< >.>
I think I'll finish it for the lulz despite it being a prank.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Lol,I knew something was....
*takes off sunglasses*
Fishy about that Challenge
YEEEAAAAAAAAH!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm quitting the fish challenge because every time I start to play it, Slender Man attacks me. It's rather bad for my health...

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Syd, I sure hope that you didn't think that you would get out of hearing about the adventures of KOIKING and Snapper just by locking the Fish Challenge Thread.
KOIKINGbeatsLance_zpsc42f5809.png
KOIKINGbeatsRed_zps6e5cfec4.png
KOIKINGFinalTeam_zps05b56e0d.png
RODSGET_zps1c87030e.png

At any rate, even if the challenge was a SEA of lies, I actually did learn about how great Seaking is... I just wish that it was an actual challenge...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I was seriously thinking of doing it and then you said it was a joke and I was kind of sad but that's okay because I would have never gotten it done and then felt disappointed in myself SO.

also syd i stole your sig format hope you don't mind too much :x

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's fine lmao it's an old style plus it's not like you imitated it to a t. I've had people do that before and I was like ummm rly yo?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back