• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Today I had some cereal and around an hour ago I had a nutella sandwich, it tasted good! So far I know for lunch we're having creamy pasta with some sort of meat. n_n

Years
Pack of Reese's peanut butter cups, a few doughnuts, two breadsticks, a bacon cheeseburger, part of a strawberry shake, and then curry that I made for dinner!! The curry was the best. :D

Years
Had avo and a gouda-cheese-bagel sandwich. Lunch was jerk chicken poutine and an Italian sausage sandwich. Dinner was a bit of asparagus cuz I'm stuffed :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
I had Smexican food

Chunky amazing guacamole w/ chips, then Steak Fajitas, and Flan for desert

It was so delicious, that I would say it was sexy O_o

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Absolutely nothing.

I've spent my entire day baking bread and I will eat some of it when I'm finished, but for now my stomach is as empty as my wallet.

Edit: The bread came out horribly because it turns out my yeast expired in August of 2011.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This morning I had knock-off Cheerios like cereal called Mom's Best with milk and a cup of coffee. For lunch I had a grilled sandwich and for dinner I had popcorn chicken, rice and canned corn. I've also had two cups of tea.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My breakfast just was the result of mixing various foods with rice. That was both good and nasty. Don't ask me how that's possible. I don't know, either.

I didn't eat lunch because I was busy.

Dinner was at like 9 (because I was busy still) and was pasta. I'm not creative.

Years
Korean restaurant date with girlfriend today!

Appetizers: potato pancake: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamjajeon

Entrees: Gamjatang - pork bone soup w/ potatoes and kimchi fried rice (with gratuitous egg on top!): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamjatang and http://ulsanonline.com/Culture/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kimchi-bokumbap-07.jpg

Plus various relishes like kimchi, garlic potatoes, seaweed salad, bellsprout salad, and tofu. We had 2 servings of those potatoes cuz they are soooooooooooo good (I ate them all).

KBBQ next time!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Normally I'm not a big fan of these sorts of threads, but I HAD to talk about the meal I've just had, as it was easily within the top five dining experiences ever. It's at this restaurant called Pitt Cue in Soho in London: a southern BBQ place, and it was absolutely amazeballs. Succulent and juicy pulled pork in a tangy barbecue sauce, grilled broccoli with almonds, and some gorgeous celeriac and gherkins (which I normally hate). Then, if that wasn't good enough, it all ended with a bourbon-and-coke sticky toffee pudding with ice cream to die for. Deeeeeeeeelicious. If anyone is in London and NOT seeing me, you have to go here. ( Unless you're a veggie; nothing here for you guys, unfortunately.)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I ate Beefsteak with rice for dinner it was yumyumyumyumy. :3

I also ate some Junk Foods while watching some things on the Television. xD

Years
I had a pretty simple meal tonight, fish and chips followed by chocolate ice-cream... with 3 different types of chocolate in it!

My mother wasn't in the mood for cooking hehehe.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It isn't even noon here. I haven't eaten anything yet. I:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This morning for breakfast I had a honey bun and some tea. For lunch I heated up the TV dinner I was supposed to have last nigh but I basically slept all day. :( It was cheesy chicken and rice with broccoli.And dinner was hot dogs and fries. And in between the day I had some crackers.

Years
It's 2 AM and I haven't eaten anything today, haha. Yesterday, though, I had a ham sandwich for lunch, a cheeseburger on my break for dinner, and a few mini-donuts when I got home from work. It was too hot yesterday, though, so I wasn't really in the mood for eating.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
This whole day I've eaten Chicken Adobo, Pizza, Rice Krispies, Pop Tarts, Pancit, A Cupcake, Fish, Pears, and Papaya. :3

Back