• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Something that I just noticed, there's no mention of whether or not hack ROMs are allowed (in other words, ROMs like Blaze Black 2). Just wondering if they are allowed.

Years
^ Well, it's only fair to have everyone on the same playing field, and hack games of that nature allows for more variety of pokemon to be obtained. For example, if two participants must complete a bug monotype for BW2 and BlackBlaze2 respectively, the latter is given many more options of pokemon. So, unfortunately, no, hack versions are not permissible :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
This sounds like one of the best challenges around, I would love to participate as I now have a full summer of free time on my hands! Please hit me up with a bingo sheet and lets get cooking ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Sinnoh - Champions
Challenge Info: Using Pearl, team will be Milotic, Garchomp, Spiritomb, Togekiss, Glaceon and Lucario

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Here i come! Thanks for the Challenge!

Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

I'll start with Champions Challenge in Pokemon FireRed.

In some Challenges, can we use Legendary Pokemon with Stats <600 ?

11wildy

Me!
Years
This seems like a great thing to do when I'm on holiday :D.

I'll list the monotypes I've done already... x]:

Kanto: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Dark, Steel
Jotho: All done.
Hoenn: Normal, Water, Grass, Ice, Fight, Poison, Flying, Bug
Sinnoh: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Poison, (game not free atm)
Unova: Water, Grass, Flying

The only monocolor I did is Green in Kanto.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Username: Pokémagician
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Signature Move - Kanto - Dig

Just a quick question, should we do updates on this thread of our progress whilst playing through or once we have completed the challenge?

Years
Ok.. I've started my Scramble :)

Username: kirax7
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Scramble! - Kanto
Pokèmon FireRed
Team:
57.png
-
12.png
-
24.png
-
45.png
-
59.png
-
117.png

I believe I'll finish this in an hour or so because I'm already at Sabrina's xD.

Anyway I wanted to point that in Gen III there are only 3 Gift Pokès in RSE and if we are not allowed to use any Pokèballs In-game Trades should be forbidden I wonder what should I do xD because in the rules it's written that we have to have 4-6 Pokès xD

Last edited:
Years
Questions:

How often may we update?
You may update as much as you'd like (within reason), though you are required to verify in a final update that you have completed the challenge.

May we use Legendary Pokemon with Base Stats 580 and lower?
Unfortunately no. However, I will try to incorporate legendaries into a few of the challenges that already exists.

Hoenn lacks enough gift pokemon, what should I do?
Thanks for letting me know. I verified that all of the other regions have enough gift pokemon, but RSE does not. Therefore I have decided to modify the rules, which will be address in the rules update below.

Update to rules:

1) Pokemon both G/S/C and HG/SS is completed after you obtain all 16 badges and defeat Red.

2) Gifted Challenge -
You may not use any form of pokeball for the pokemon on your team.
Which means, there exists five ways you can obtain pokemon:

Spoiler:

3) All evil team challenges, including, Blasting Off Again, Aquamagma, Space Nerds, and Blood Transfusion will all require you to obtain ONE legendary Pokemon. It makes sense, these teams are often in pursuit of powerful Pokemon to use for malevolence. I will explain further in the challenges section shortly.

Lastly, 11wildly, your sheet will be generated for you in about 10 minutes or so.

Update: Your sheet is ready!

To everyone,
If I missed any questions or concerns just let me know; I'd be glad to help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Hey Fenne,So I guess Swap til you drop Is over, But Anyways, After a hiatus, I will return to Pokemon With this Challenge, So can I please have a card?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
First Challenge Done!
Only 24 more to go!

I completed my Blue Monocolor Challenge. It did'nt take me that long because there aren't much non-water blue pokemon in Kanto so I just soloed it with Blaistoise.

RQDfNze.png

Current Bingo Card Status:
Spoiler:

Years
First Challenge Done!
Only 24 more to go!

I completed my Blue Monocolor Challenge. It did'nt take me that long because there aren't much non-water blue pokemon in Kanto so I just soloed it with Blaistoise.

RQDfNze.png

Current Bingo Card Status:
Spoiler:

Oops, you didn't read the rules. You cannot do a solo challenge, in monotypes or monocolors, it is essentially not the same sort of challenge by any means. These challenges force you to make teams, one pokemon is not a team.

" You may only use pokemon of a certain color. Please use as many Pokemon obtainable. I have ensured that at least 5+ pokemon will be available of that color depending on which region you are completing.

Official Pokemon Colors: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...A9mon_by_color"

Hey Fenne,So I guess Swap til you drop Is over, But Anyways, After a hiatus, I will return to Pokemon With this Challenge, So can I please have a card?

Sure thang! Yeah, that challenge was uncouth according to the lack of participants, ahaha.

Hope you like your card, good luck :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Quick question Fenneking. I've noticed that Spiritomb is unavailable to me for the current challenge, so would I be able to hack it in?

Years
^
Yep. If you are on the emulator, you may hack that one in. I might make a note of that in the challenge subsection. Thanks for asking!

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
*raises hand* I like Bingo...may I have a card please; I can try to live without my rom hacks for a change xD dont' have any preference to what goes on the card

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Finished Champions Challenge for FireRed
Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

The Storyboard
Spoiler:

Final Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Sounds like fun, I'll take a card. Challenge could take me a long while, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back