• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Nice!

Can't say I'm really looking forward to the final release, BUT... I'm certainly interested in seeing all the things you've developed since beta 3 (which was released almost 3 years ago).

Other than that, Prism may not receive the attention it deserves here yet but people will eventually see how good brilliant it is. And although it may not feel you've accomplished that much, this will totally be one of the most liked hacks around in the near future, let's say, 10 years from now on (assuming, pokemon is "in" at that time as well).

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Coolboyman, I love your hacks. This hack looks especially nice after all of these years. After this hack is done, I hope you have a successful career. I start college in the fall, and I hope I do a lot of good work like you. I am majoring in video game design, and it is all thanks to you, several other people here at poke community, and one of my friends that I've had since 6th grade.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
I hv beaten e4 caught articuno,zapdos,entei, mew which turned into a ditto. Got 3 orbs.

Now the qs is how can i unlock final dungeon? Whenever I go to the entrance there is a big tree blocking my way. I cant cut that tree cz it bigger than what we can cut. Need help ASAP!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
So is this game discontinued or what? i got it a while back and played till the game said it was over but that was 2 years ago.....

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I hv beaten e4 caught articuno,zapdos,entei, mew which turned into a ditto. Got 3 orbs.

Now the qs is how can i unlock final dungeon? Whenever I go to the entrance there is a big tree blocking my way. I cant cut that tree cz it bigger than what we can cut. Need help ASAP!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Wrong game dude. You're looking for Pokemon Brown.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Stuff.

iwslz7.png

2uo51le.png
35000mb.jpg
zlywc3.jpg
zxth55.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
finally update ! when will be next beta? ( or maybe final? ) :D

I heard someone say that the next beta will be the final, and will be released at the end of the year.

Can't wait! This is such a unique hack. :D

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
How have I just noticed the Link sprite? Is it a new appearance option, a secret cameo, something else?

Years
Wanting to know how does sneasal and gligar evolve? And other pokemon that require trading and special stones like togekiss?

And how long is this game?

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Played through it but lost my save!
The beginning of the hack has most likely had changes since 2010. Just start over, it is probably worth it. Besides, there is no guarantee the save file would even be compatible with final version.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
This is the rom hack that started a long line of romhacks and emulation for me. I know the release was postponed, but for the best reasons KBM I gladly wait for the True final release. I was thinking about replaying prism, but i Guess I'll wait a while

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Any ideas when this final version is gonna be released? I'm really looking forward to it

Back