• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Planescape: Torment
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
Icewind Dale
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
How is Judgement btw thinking about getting it.

It's really good, story is a lot better than previous Gears of War titles. Beast mode has been merged with Horde mode where players control both sides. It's one of my favorite games, so much replay value. I could put some gameplay up, have a PVR.

KannibalKween

Queen of the Dark
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
I am currently playing far cry 3 and Bioshock :P and if I could fix the damn texture problem I would be playing metro last Light <.<

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Final Fantasy 6 for PS1 but played on my vita. Never completed this game so thought I might aswell do it now. Although i keep forgetting to save...

Fable 3 no death was really easy to me. I did it on my first play and only play through. Would have gotten all achievements if I remembered to take the money out of my bank to pay the fee at the end so No one died or w/e but I forgot and no way was I redoing the game just for that. lol.

Years
Along with a rotation of NHL 13, Grand Theft Auto IV and Skate 3 on the PS3, I've also been playing White 2 on the 3DS, and just started up with Animal Crossing: New Leaf earlier today.

Years
I guess it's time to update what I'm playing now...
Pokemon: SoulSilver - DS
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Xbox 360/PC
Killing Floor - PC
Minecraft - PC

So nothing too interesting... :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm playing the very first Bioshock 8D

Telekinesis, so goddarn fun. Okay, I need to replay this and try to reach a different ending. asdgsdjhfdkjfkd

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
I've been trying to play Black Ops 2, but whenever I do I just become annoyed. The lag combined with incompetent teammates means that I will be successful, maybe once every 20 games. x_x

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
NBA 2k13 - PC
Skyrim - PC
Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Gamecube
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2 - PSP

Other than the Super Mario and the Sonic, we are both playing the exact same things.

I'm also going through my 500th play through of Mass Effect 3 and dabbling in some Fifa 13

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Got back into SD Gundam G Generation Wars; also plan on importing the most recent one for the PSP as well.

Just about finished with SRW Alpha too.

Was gonna buy Animal Crossing, but I'm still a bit undecided whether to buy that or Project x Zone, which is released next week.

Years
Games I have been playing:

--Pokemon Crystal (GBA)
--Pokemon Platinum (DS)
--Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Xbox360)
--Skyrim (Xbox360)
--Game of Thrones Ascent (Laptop, online game)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf but I'm seriously tempted to just return it and get something else, like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I'm entirely bored of the game. I just can't with it.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Gundam VS Gundam Next+, and Growlanser: The Wayfarer of Time for the psp

Tachyon: The Fringe for the pc

F-Zero 2 and Megaman & Bass for the gba

Was playing Fossil Fighters Champions on the ds, but I lost intrest in that once I found my copy of Tachyon and downloaded Growlanser.

Edit

I've got Jewel Summoner (psp) and Metro: Last Night (pc) as well, but I'm waiting to finish something on the above list before I start into one of those. I'll proably finish Tachyon first - I've already went thourgh the Bora campaign, about a quarter through Galspan now.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf but I'm seriously tempted to just return it and get something else, like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I'm entirely bored of the game. I just can't with it.
Yeah, if you're not feeling Animal Crossing now then you won't ever. It's one game that you'll either love or hate. Get Luigi's Mansion, it's easily at the top of the 3DS food chain with Kid Icarus: Uprising. Or Donkey Kong Country Returns if you've never played it on Wii and aren't bothered by 30fps on a tight platformer. Both amazing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back