• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Exactly. I'm sorry, but you cannot have more than one character. Rules are rules, and I'm not about to change them so one person can have some fun.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so i had to ask the question.. anyone that has seen Card Captor Sakura knows how it works... so i was wondering... since Haru can see spirits and Kei is a card captor... would i be able to possibly capture some of the more tangible nightmares in a card to use later? like for uhhh Earthy or something? just to change things up???

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
I've seen CCS once, but it was a long time ago. Mind refreshing those of us who have forgotten/never seen it? And sure, almost all of the nightmares will have what is reffered to as a "Nightmare Thorn" in the archives, this thorn is kind of like a boss in the fact that you have to find, and defeat it in order to end the nightmare. It could be anything, from an evil combination of all of us, to gravemind itself.

infact, I think it's time to list what suggestions have been made to me to be Nightmares, and if they have a Nightmare Thorn or not.

Zombies - yes
Flood(halo) - Yes
Earthquake - No
Oni Bunshin(demon clones) - No
Giant Robots - Yes

TIK, Charchic, and one other I believe have yet to give me suggestions for Nightmares. Remember, these nightmares will happen at random times throughout the RP, and Nightmares Can overlap if they are not gotten rid of in time! Once a Nightmare has ended, there will be a breif time of peace in Mindscape to allow our characters to refresh and ready themselves for whatever this world throws at them next. however, the longer it takes to get rid of the nightmares, the shorter the period of rest in between.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
roflmao the whole time i was writing it, i was like hm... would this be too mean? then i thought about if i met a girl like that... and decided no

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
xDD Awwh man, Klippy, way to gang up against Blake!!
Poor thing. She just needs some lovin'!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XD; I'm not ganging up on her. Kenji and Kei are. :D

She doesn't want any lovin'. I know what's going on in her mind. :x

Trainer Kat

Years
D: awwh, poor Blake-bear.

xD Kenji's such a cheater. He'd totally be all over Blake if he didn't have those damn mindreading powers!

Blake's emotionally unstable at the moment. We'll see what happens. ;]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
She better start gettin' faithful. XD; Kenji is the one that needs some lovin'.

Kenji isn't the cheater. Blake is flirting and she has her snookums back home. XD;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya true that... she has shnookums and she's workin on 2 guys the instant she steps into a new dimension.... if i had a dime for every girl i met that cheated on me as soon as they entered a dream world......

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
PETER?!
PSH!
xD;
That's a relationship just waiting to die.

XD; Peter sounds so nice though. ;___;

ya true that... she has shnookums and she's workin on 2 guys the instant she steps into a new dimension.... if i had a dime for every girl i met that cheated on me as soon as they entered a dream world......

I'd totally have a dime, dude.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Rawr, I can't. I've got to go soon. Maybe I'll sneak in a quick post.

If you two don't mind it being short, though!

Trainer Kat

Years
Don't you listen to Evan, snookums, you go right ahead and dilly dally.

ROFL Peter's nice but he's CLINGY as hell!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Don't you listen to Evan, snookums, you go right ahead and dilly dally.

ROFL Peter's nice but he's CLINGY as hell!

I'm posting anyways...um...er...cutie. It'll be a bit short though.

And if Peter is a representation of me, then oh boy. XD; Jokiiing.<333

EDIT: Sorry guys, it's gunna have to wait.

If you wouldn't mind, Kat, could you wait to post? Cause I was halfway through something between Blake and Kenji and yeah, it's gunna be good. Blake and you will like it. :x

EDIT:
Nevermind, I decided I had enough time. It's shorter than I wanted, but whatever. :D

Also, Kansas, don't be bustin' Kei out of the house and interrupting this beautiful moment.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
ROFL He's definitely not a representation of you.

>D Awesome. Posted. xD; Poor Kei. Blake thinks it's him and now she's going to be even harder on him.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dai78Strike said:
Sorry man... I couldn't really read it.. but I think its okay.. the title I think

Hey guys Im just testing here.. yeah!!!

Okay I see what happened...No I have to wait several times just to get a high score!!!

What the hell? XD; That was pointless and intrusive.

And Blake is so mean to Kei. ;___; I mean..Kenji. Or... both of them.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and wait to post until I get back from school. Not enough time to get into a long post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back