• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
This looks very well!
I love the tileset and the story seems very good.

Also, i really love hacks with a tournament instead of E4 :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
is it possible to do a version as a .ips
.rar files don't seem to work with either my rom or emulator

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
is it possible to do a version as a .ips
.rar files don't seem to work with either my rom or emulator

SIGH. That's because you're not supposed to open the .rar file with VBA. You have to get a program called WinRAR and use it to uncompress the .rar file first, they apply the file that comes out to the rom using LunarIPS or another .ips pacher.

It saddens me how many people don't read the help threads or even try a simple Google search before asking questions.

Last edited:

west586

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
awesome pokemon game im amazed it was really good men your doing a good job keep it going

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
can i ask you something?? the previous pokemon light platinum, it was made from you??? i mean the pokemon here is a new light platinum.do you know if the previous is finished??because i played it like crazy and now it says to me that the route is not finished. plz if you have it upload it.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
i dont like how the hero in this game runs like he has something in his pants

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2010
the game freeze

hey everyone,i played the game an it's so cool but i have a problem i go to the seanport lighthouse and i beat the first trainer when i go the affront the second trainer the game freeze,well i won't the help of someone who have the answer post it,thanks a lot,bye.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
man can you give us a date when it will be finished??? in three months???in 5 months???in one year?? i,personaly,am waiting the finished hack over 4 months.

Personally
You cant ask them when it will be out
It comes out when it comes out
They could be doing something really good
for a Grand Finale Or sum sum

Anyway
I <3 this hack
Its just too good

Years
WesleyFG has gotten around 13 out of 16 gyms done. I think he has 3 more gyms, other locations in Lauren, and then the World Pokemon League. What are types of the Koasaka and Meridian Gyms? Here are the types used in Lauren's Gyms I know:

1.Rock
2.Flying
3.Fire
4.???
5.???

Oh and Lauren is the region east of Zheri like Kanto in GSC/HGSS.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
can i ask you something?? the previous pokemon light platinum, it was made from you??? i mean the pokemon here is a new light platinum.do you know if the previous is finished??because i played it like crazy and now it says to me that the route is not finished. plz if you have it upload it.
I'd like to answer in Wes' place.
Yes even the old LP was made by Wesley ;)
But that one was just remake of real Platinum. Now it's original hack.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015

No unfortunately no :(

No I've never played it xD xD
Yes of course it was original but I had to difference the old version and new one =D

man that hack was just PERFECT,the BEST hacked pokemon ever.And thats why i can not wait till this new pokemon light platinum is released.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
excited for the release of Beta 3...
by the way, will the beta 3 be the last/final beta???
which means this hack nears its completion???
If yes, then congratulations to all of you! XD

Years
I can't seem to even load this... I downloaded the fixed Beta 2 in English and patched my Ruby, and whenever I load it, I get a white screen, no matter what I do... How do I fix this? :/
Thanks in advance.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
I can't seem to even load this... I downloaded the fixed Beta 2 in English and patched my Ruby, and whenever I load it, I get a white screen, no matter what I do... How do I fix this? :/
Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem, although I think it is a problem with the rom, not the patch. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Back