• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Nakuzami: lol It doesn't matter if I'm distracted, Jayson's the one facing the flag. Also, I don't think it would be fair if all of A1 went in and took the flag, since there can only be two guards. :/ Send one or two people in to steal the flag.

Also, Hermes guys PLEASE post. The only reason we haven't got their flag yet is because they post more often than you. :P No offense.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
@Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.

Wymsical

Years
@Aura Rift - Aw, couldn't you have waited until after Luna and Jared's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny(cookies to whomever gets that)?! Lol. . . xD
Wait, since the hellhounds technically aren't part of CFT, can shadow assist Luna in fighting them?

And are we just going to get back to CTF after the hellhounds, or will Wymsical and My face-off have to be suspended?

No way. I want ultimate showdown now. We'll just change our showdown to one of those Take other guys out first then take each other out things. We'll kill hellhounds 'till the coast is clear and then turn on each other. :D

@Nakuzami Ah yes, I remember that song. I had it memorized at one point, I think.

But seriously, hellhounds already? We couldn't even finish our CTF game first? Ah, well, guess I can get a few shots in on some people before they become an immediate threat to Jayson and the others.

I completely agree, man. First Josh gets swept away by the owl and warned so early on and now this. You're taking this a little too far too soon, Aura Rift. :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Everyone: I'll have a post up soon, don't worry. ;D Also, the hellhounds are there to introduce some monster killing in the RP, you gotta get familiar with that too xD

Also, THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN omg that song I get a cookie now right? xD Also, yeah, can't wait to see the duel b/w Jared and Luna, it's gonna be interesting. :D

EDIT: Posted, fight the battle now! :D

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol

Wymsical

Years
LOL, Believe it or not, I was almost gonna ask for help too :P But I decided I'd just get sum of mah NPCs to save meh. lol.

Hades' Sword, what could it do? Hmmmm, I have a whole storyline for my character planned out now, ya'll will just have to wait and see :D

Edit" I based the sword on this, only the handle and such is Celestial Bronze and the Japanses/Chinese inscription is Greek:

Spoiler:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Well I'm 13 and don't know much fighting it was obvious I was gonna get into trouble, as for the other person who needs saving since we posted at the same time I just have to say that great minds think alike :3 lol

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

@Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

@Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, I HAVE A GREAT MIND!!!!1

But seriously, someone rescue me already! :[

We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3

Wymsical

Years
HOHOHO ALEX TO DA RESCUEEEEEE! 8D \m/ I'll post later. :>

@Aquataris: You are Reserved. But... I looked through some of your posts in other RPs, and unfortunately they're dangerously short. :/ I'll require a RP Sample from you. It'll be preferred if it was written for this character though.

@Wymsical: Would it be okay if you introduce the Hade's sword part later on? I actually plan to do something right now... I'll notify you through PM when you all can go free again. :]

LOL, No worries. That was just a dream (Or was it?) I'm saving the serious stuff for later. Everything will unfold soon enough.

We pretty much had the same idea except your unconscious I'm just scared out of my mind.

Well you've been rescued. Ariala still needs some saving though :3

Yeah, I'm on it. :P Hades' Sword somehow healed all my wounds, so...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"

Wymsical

Years
Gah! I feel so useless. Well I guess if hellhounds hunt by smell then Jayson's little group is probably giving off the most powerful odor what with all of the sweat, blood, and bodies (living and dead) in the area. So if the hellhounds do hunt by smell, then they would be most drawn to Jayson's position, therefore his group is, in a way, drawing attention away from the rest of the campers, sort of. But that is a really big stretch.

Okay, little idea: either a small group of Jayson's team sweeps the woods in search of survivors, or everyone just happens upon the larger skirmish going on and could join in. At least then we would all be together and have some sort of grand hold-out, or perhaps rather a grand retreat as Jayson's group is fighting a losing battle just by numbers, so it would make sense if they were to leave in order to find more people and a better area to fight in. Not trying to dictate what everyone posts (actually that's exactly what I'm trying to do, I just don't want to look like a complete douche, even though I probably already do) it's just an idea and doesn't have to be followed. Basically I'm selfishly trying to give myself some use and, more importantly, get all of us together.

LOL, There's already a small group composed of Jared, Mark (Ares) T-J (Hermes) and some Athenas trying to gather up survivors and rally them into a cave that T-J found. To keep them safe. Maybe Jayson's group could join them in collecting survivors.

I have gotten a bit confused lately after reading a couple of posts. Really my only question is: "Where did the hell hounds come from?"

No idea. But I'm waiting for our GMs to reveal that. My biggest bet would be: It has something to do with Hades trying to win the war. Although I have no idea how attacking the camp would be helping his cause, he's just turning us against him. lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.

Wymsical

Years
OMG, did I miss the battle yet?
Lol, sorry I died spontaneously, I kinda forgots my interwebz and couldn't get on, lol.
So . . . I'll have to catch up, I might have to write a post tomorrow though, lol.

Good to see ya back, boi. You should go ahead and post, nobody seems to be doing anything and I'm just trying to give y'all a chance :P

Back