• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kinataki's sprite shop & hack resources

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Thanks, um let's see

Castform/Scisor/Gulpin fusion

Torterror/Heatran fusion

Happiny/Cleffa/aipom/ fusion

Tropius/Magmortar/Electrivire

Gengar/Cofagrigus/Spiritomb

Rotom/Shuppet/Magby

That should take up some time, good luck

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
heeey i love doing fusions!! i will do them asap

and btw they are my wpc entries(they came last ... each one yes... but i love them and that makes them important :P)
-
345irlt.png
/it was supposed to be a new eevelution
-
118qhhe.jpg
/it was supposed to be a new type retype(machine)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Do you do tilesets? I've been trying to find side-facing waterfalls. Or something like a rounded waterfall, (I'm trying for a kind of Grand Chokmah style place. Pics below, see the waterfalls?) but Gen 3-styled so it wouldn't stand out compared to the rest of the graphics. Sorry if I'm not really being specific enough. I appreciate any kind of help. ^_^

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
oh i can't really do tilesets i am sorry. i don't really know why i cant do them. tried once but it was like painting my aunt in paint. sorry for that :(

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
That's fine! ^_^ How 'bout trainer sprites? If I can find a couple pics of my OC, could you make trainer sprites?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I need to fill ya in with work. So I want my BW Style Rayquaza to be made into 56x56 and then devamped into G/S style.

Back