• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Calem's Pokemon Shop! (Event Pokemon too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
Years
  • Age 24
  • SG
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
WELCOME TO X-CALEM'S TRADE SHOP!

Hello all, I'm an upcoming trader opening my first Trade Shop. My friends suggested that I do this, since they know how I enjoy helping people get the "best" Pokemon, with good EVs, IVs and movesets.

What will probably lure you all in is my collection of EVENT Pokemon. I have traded a lot with many people around the world, so I have a huge amount of Event Pokemon especially that I am willing to trade, from Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza to Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness's Lugia. Some of them are even ready for competitive battles, with awesome movesets, IVs & EVs and so on. So if you're looking for a Japanese or even Korean event Pokemon, you have come to the right place.

I plan to rotate the Pokemon I'm offering on a weekly basis, with 10 made for competitive battles on Random Matchup and 10 Event Pokemon that can be Legendary or Non-Legendary, making a total of 6 Pokemon available at any time of the week. During unspecified times, I may hold auctions for VERY POWERFUL Pokemon, and the bids will be done based on the "value" of the Pokemon (A Shiny EV Trained Scizor vs a Normal Shiny Garchomp. I will LIKELY choose the Scizor)

I will do all trades on GENERATION V games, and Generation VI after Pokemon Transporter comes out on the eShop. Please remember to post your Friend Code as well.

On special cases, I may offer Pokemon based on requests. Requests for Hacks (e.g Wonder Guard Spiritomb, Shiny Reshiram) WILL NOT be entertained.

To sum it all up, if you're looking for...
-Competitive-battling ready Pokemon
-Event Pokemon of various languages
-a fast & friendly trader
...then you have come to the right place! :D I hope you enjoy the Pokemon I have to offer! Happy Trading!

I accept ANY Pokemon, as long as they aren't hacks

P.S:I will take around 0-2 days to prepare for a trade. All trading times will be arranged via PM.

Pending Trades

Spoiler:

Successful Trades

Spoiler:

This Week's Offers (15/10-21/10)

Competitive Battle Pokemon

Spoiler:

Event Pokemon

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hey do you have a competitive standard lead infernape?

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Im interested in Pokemon Journey Across America Celebi Lv 70 and Competitive battle swampert

what do u want for them

and also i guess we need to wait for pokebank for this? (Since i dont have B/W/B2/W2)

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
Years
  • Age 24
  • SG
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
IMPORTANT: I can reserve any Pokemon you want to be traded to your Generation 6 (X & Y) games, I have already reserved for a few people. Just post your requests here for Pokemon up to Gen IV(for now...)/ Event Pokemon(up to Gen V) and I will trade them to your X & Y game as soon as PokeBank is out on the eShop. For Gen V trades (B/W/B2/W2) they will be as per normal and will be conducted when you are ready. Happy trading!

For Drakath and JadeX, your Pokemon are ready in my Gen V games, I will trade them when PokeBank is out.
For Shiny Gardevoir, your event legendaries are ready. Please check your PM so we can arrange our trades :D
And for the rest, post your requests here! I am currently accepting ANYTHING in exchange for your requested Pokemon, so start posting! :D cheers

Successful trade today with Shiny Gardevoir. Enjoy your event Legendaries, especially that Nobunaga's Rayquaza xD
The rest, feel free to post your requests here! Don't be shy, as long as you're requesting something legal, I'm fine :D

Last edited:

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I'm definitely interested in Pokemon Journey Across America Celebi.
I'd like it for Gen 6, so hit me up with a PM when PokéBank is out.
Got some Competitive Pokés in exchange. ^^

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
Years
  • Age 24
  • SG
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
when they learn they have to pay real cash for poke bank they going to cry

5 bucks a year isnt much, y'know? Besides, there's a trial version, and I'm doing all the importing from my Gen V games, not you guys :)

Reactions: Sun

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Hey just a suggestion u should use Strikethrough html code for pokemon that is reserve so that we wont be confused xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2014
Hi! Are you interested in trading your competion ready pokes for Gen VI Shinies?

Thanks! :D

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Could I possibly get a ditti with max IVs I know that's asking a lot if not I could go with one with atk,sp.atk, and speed?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
:O :O :O :O event legendary beasts <33333
What do you want for the Event Raikou and Suicune? :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Please do not post in shops that have not been posted in for over a month. Closed now~

Reactions: EB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back