• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
When playing through the story I found a shiny trapinch on route 13 that I took all the way to the elite four. When riding back through route 10 later on I found a shiny nose pass in a horde encounter. I leveled into a probopass and forgot about the ugly thing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
I have never encountered a shiny in the wild (aside from gyrados in gold and silver.)But hey,I have a fully Ev trained gold medal in every super training,max affection 6IV shiny manaphy

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I have a shiny Butterfree, an Eevee (That i expect to evolve into unbreon) and a Ralts. I got lucky with the Eevee, only 2 box of eggs! The Butterfree was a gift of a friend (A Caterpie on the ocasion), and Ralts I got on GTS.

AlexiaRose

♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
Years
I caught my VERY first shiny on Christmas Day, the day after I started playing my X game. I flipped out obviously by the name.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
A friend's given me a Modest shiny Charmander with perfect IVs, and I'm in serious love with it. :] Can't wait until it's evolved into Charizard; to me, shiny Charizard looks extremely epic.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Caught my very first shiny for the month of March!
Yesterday, I was so freaking bored, I decided to radar-chain a shiny.
Around 42-46 chains later, a shiny patch of grass appeared, and presto! A shiny Flabébé! :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Was checking out lists on PokeBank and I have 77 shinies in X...it wasn't meant to get this serious omg. My latest addition is a super awesome Absol from a super secret special person! :)

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
It started off innocently enough. Just one shiny Bulbasaur. That's all it was ever meant to be. Just one shiny, then I'll stop. But then they just kept coming and coming. "oh have this shiny zorua" they said, "surely another shiny staryu can't hurt?" Over time it turned into something more serious, until I could only see in shinies. As you can imagine, I had a real problem whenever I tried to use Garchomp since it would always play tricks. Getting a Shiny Mewtwo via SRing was the last straw and I put my shiny habits to rest for a while

But then I recently caught a shiny Froggadier in the Friend Safari by accident and I've fallen in love with it and life again :')

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
It started off innocently enough. Just one shiny Bulbasaur. That's all it was ever meant to be.... But then I recently caught a shiny Froggadier in the Friend Safari by accident and I've fallen in love with it and life again :')
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nPyI-zA74[/ame]

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Well... ever since PokeBank came out, we can say my Pokemon X has a LOT more shiny pokemon in it now. All of my babies from Pokemon Emerald. Shinies Sceptile, Swellow, Gardevoir, Aggron, Salamence, and Rayquaza. I trained these as my original team after breeding and trading between Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby versions.

The Rayquaza was just sudden and surprising.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Well, as you all know, obtaining shinies in Pokemon X and Y is somewhat more easier. All legit and I got some luck again in this game, never had this many shinies in one single game before ;) ^_^ This resulted in the following shinies for me in my Pokemon X game: :)

Masuda Method:
-----------------------
Fennekin (458 Eggs) (now Delphox <3 , Magician)
Fletchling (64 Eggs) (now Talonflame)
Honedge (720 Eggs) (now Aegislash)
Torchic (38 Eggs) (now Blaziken, Speed Boost)
Rhyhorn (61 Eggs)

Pokeradar:
-----------------------
Skiddo (Gogoat)

Chain Fishing:
-----------------------
Horsea (3x)
Clauncher (3x)
Relicanth
Barboach
Remoraid
Magikarp (Gyarados)
Goldeen (2x)
Corphish (2x)
Clamperl
Basculin (6x)
Poliwhirl (3x)
Octillery

Friend Safari:
---------------------
Pansear (2x)
Barbaracle
Pidgey (2x)
Octillery
Volbeat
Audino
Riolu (Lucario)
Sliggoo (Goodra)
Muk
Tropius

GTS
--------------------
Exploud
Pyroar
Skrelp (Dragalge)
Pikachu (Raichu)
Floatzel

Friends (thank you Gordo! :3 ):
-------------------------------
Staryu
Swirlix (Slurpuff)
Dedenne
Ninetales
Zoroark
Ralts

At this moment I obtained the Shiny Charm and I will try to do a new Masuda Method project with it asap! ;) Considering hunting some horde battles for shinies now too! ;)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Still haven't in game. Buuuuuuuut!!!... my wife just got her copy of pokemon y, and has put less than 10 hours in game, hasn't received the 2nd badge yet AAAAANNDDD!... on her second hoarde encounter, there was a shiny psyduck... i literally saw it and didn't believe it. T_T I've put over 150+ hours, and still no shiny T_T

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was gifted a Shiny Charizard from my cousin. Timid nature with egg move Dragon Pulse. He also gifted me a Shiny Camerupt, he caught it when he visited my friend safari. I love my cousin so much. <3

Also transferred my Shiny Sceptile from my White which I'm also proud of. :)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Aaand it happened, just today I got my first shiny Pokemon since obtaining the Shiny Charm! Decided to start a new Masuda Method project for a shiny Amaura, and I hatched a beautiful and adorable shiny Amaura (male) at just the 7th Egg!! Whooo! :3

Back