• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you rather do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Your mom has to go out for the day, and she doesn't trust you in the house alone because you'll totally break her expensive china collection. LUCKILY, you have your neighbor Rebecca Black, who has hots for you, so your mom wants you to go to her house. BUT, you probably don't want that puffy, immature girl to sneakily kiss you, so your best friend bought you tickets to the cheapest and worst concert in the world. Would you rather make out with Rebecca Black, or watch a Justin Bieber Ft. One Direction + Kanye West concert?

Those are totally not unfair options :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Rebecca Black has the hots for me?

Concert please. Besides if I'm hanging out with my best friend it doesn't really matter what we're doing.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhh.....ok....
I'd go to the concert. People call Justin Bieber gay for no real logical reason, so I'm ok with him (besides the fact that his songs can get annoying if repeated over and over). One direction has pretty decent music...I actually find some catchy (XD). Kayne West...weeell, ima just ignore him.
Rebecca Black is the last person who I'd like to meet...simply because "Friday" annoyed the living ---- out of me when it was being played constantly around my school...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Um, what?

I have no problem with Rebecca Black or any of the assorted artists you listed at the end, so I'm neutral on the matter. If I had to choose, I guess it would be to go to the concert, because I actually like some of their music, especially Kanye West's.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I am not attracted to girls and if I was it wouldn't be Rebecca Black. So my answer is obvious.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Make out with Rebecca Black? That would be pedophilia.

A concert including Kanye West? Awesome!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd rather go to the concert. Even though Rebecca Black's music isn't my style, I can tolerate Justin Bieber's music at least.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This thread is a little too specific and weird for OVP, I feel. Also since it deals mostly in celebrities, it probably belongs more in C&M than it does in OVP, but as the option is to make out with Rebecca Black rather than hear her sing, it doesn't really belong there either.

Ultimately I don't think this is a topic worthy of its own thread, sorry :(

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back