• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
That's pretty good! You'll be done with this case in no time!

Click at your own risk... but you might already know this. But still...
Spoiler:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Spoiler:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
lawl
Spoiler:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wow, you guys discuss mad stuff when I'm not here. So I'll just reply to the 2 things I happened to see.

-You guys us GameFAQs? Doesn't that totally ruin the whole "putting eveidence together and solving mysteries" thing?

-I press the buttons. I'm not a big fan of having to whip out the stylus every ferw seconds, and I am not about to make a fool out of myself by yelling "Hold It!" and "Objection!" into my mic!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I don't use GameFaqs. Well, actually, that's not true... I only used it once after I thought I tried every combination. I don't really like GameFaqs--long story behind that.

Yelling Objection! and Hold It! into the mic? Hehe, that's hard to do. I don't do that either, especially at night when everyone's sleeping. I usually hold my stylus while I play. I love my styluses (is this the right plural form?)! ^-^

Anyways, how far are you now? And why are we the only three that post here?

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Umm we're the only 3 tat post because we're the 3 kewlest!

Anyway, I'm just into the 4th case.

Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Ah... Case 4 is really interesting

Wolfie, you can click this spoiler since you already know...
Spoiler:

Back