• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Yeah and I'm going to have to improve my.... wait a second... I dont hava a RPG Pokemon game :(
Awesome update (especially the battle scene, that looks AWESOME!)
Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
Looks Very very very good! when will we see more updates?

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Sorry for double posting!
This is the thing...
That I think...
Will let everyone....
Felt impress...
Yeah!
Let's introduce...
The new...
BATTLE SCENE!!
cbsek3.png

Tell me what do u think!

Dude this is my first post in this thread and let me tell you...
This project is looking great!

I've been watching it for awhile and I hope that you are able to finish it.

I am working on a project and I am kinda doing the same thing you're doing by mixing DP/FRLG tiles together. I was even in the process of making my menu with the DP buttons, but now I feel like I gotta revamp a little.

It's nice to see that it can be done though and at this point I am behind you on this game all the way. If you need any help with the project let me know, I like to map.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow, that is just amazing, I love that new battle system, it just blends so well together.

And if you still need more beta-testers I am always for it buddy.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
now that looks impressive. that looks quite professional. anyway as for making sound clear and compressing it, i have finished the BGS file and i am half-way through the SE file. what would be the best way to send the BGS file to you? (sorry, i dont know :()

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Great looking battle system. I love when developers try use their own imagination and revamp a menu or something like that they way they want to.
Good job with it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright. Thanks!
Well, I'm in need of scripter. Could anyone help ?
Yeah now, finally an update of Latias and Latios.
latiasum2.png

This is just the opening on Latias and Latios event.
More to come.
Stay tune~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Can I fall on the ground and say wow now or later this looking better and better with all the updates!!! Can I ask politely if you have any thoughs of a beta.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Wow... That's all I can say. The screen shots are just amazing. I can tell right away that you putted lots of effort on this and that it's going to be one good game. Can't wait to see more.

Years
Hmmm, to be honest, I rather dislike what you did with the battle system, I mean... the colors don't fit, and it's too much colors for me. Kinda hurts the eyes, especially in the vid. But that's just me.

Also, I find the door sequences a little annoying, especially if your in a hurry.

Although I do like the baking system, quite new (sorta). And it's a little confusing. Other then the first two, nice job.

-Krobe

Years
@dreamalchemist - There is a reason why your confused. It's not a rom, it's being made using Rpg Maker Xp. Read the first post please.

-Krobe

Back