• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Distant

What Should Change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
That's cool, can't wait to see the end result.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Progress has been quite slow recently, but I'm back on the mapping all the remaining maps for Distant's Beta. After all those maps have been done, the scripting starts!

Hopefully when Malin finishes his exams, he can start scripting like mad... [/pray]

That's all.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
You know, I really don't like how your poll doesn't have a "nothing" option.

I wish you the best of luck with Distant.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I will be checking on this hack for updates.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well, I've taken a big step forward in my hacking. I can now script! Which means, more progress faster!

Also, I'll be working hard on Distant for a while, near nonstop whenever I get the chance.

(The judges for HotY want to try Distant for better judgment)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
This hack has got REAL potential. The mapping is very professional, and I am sure the scripts are, too. I like the various tiles, and palettes used. Good luck on this, Disturbed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
what game is this a hack of?
It's kindof obvious with the overworld and some of the tiles used. It's a firered hack. If I even touch the first post the whole thing gets messed up, so I don't bother adding that -_-

Years
hey how's it going ?
i was wondering if you can show us some scripts that have been done because its looking boring without scripts,so you should intrest your fans by showing more updates as they have done something for you by voting for you and supporting you.

am i right?

well good luck jake !!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Your a horrible scripter, mapper, etc. Please Just quit hacking!!

Loving the updates, glad you can script now.. Great usage of Climate Tiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back