• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFK

hey there
Years
OFFERING: ev'd ursaring, shiny slowking, feraligatr, castform, luxray, shiny dragonite, shiny togekiss, shiny drowzee, shiny entei, shiny evd absol, latios, ev'd shaymin, shiny hitmonlee, shiny vaporeon, azelf, mespirit, shiny ev'd bellossom, shiny ev'd jolteon, ev'd leafeon.

LF: abra with encore, shiny latios (not japenese), shiny latias (not japanese), someone to ev train my gible!

that's what i'm looking for but if you're interested in something i'll look at any offer, so just PM me:)

Disclaimer: the leafeon will take a GREAT offer to get away from me

Last edited:

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
LOOKING For

Blissey,HG Kyogre,Shiny tyranitar

Offering;
Mewtwo
moltres
Evee
Pikachu that knows flail
Shiny Charizard (thats if your could clone it for your own copy)

PM me if you have the pokemon i want or if you could clone pokemon :)

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
I have pokemon to trade, PM if your interested in any of these:
Skarmory, staraptor, magcargo, camerupt, steelix, golem, cacturne, banette, dugtrio, raticate, alakazam, tentacruel, golbat, medicham, machamp, spheal, gastrodon, pelliper, chatot, clefairy, floatzel, octillery, glameow, noctowl, bronzong, lumineon, kricketune, sudowoodo, Azumarill, mismagius, drifblim, tentacool, roserade, wingull, shellos, meditite, drapion, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, azurill, quagsire, skorupi, hippopotas, wooper, bronzor, pichu, onix, raichu, oddish, bibarel, gastly, combee, pikachu, pachirusu, gallade, ninetales, budew, chingling, seadra, buneary, sneasel, weepinbell, blastoise

(the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
looking for: scizor or scyther with metal coat level 48 or higher / arceus

up for grabs: scyther lvl48 with metal coat / nidoking lvl30 / kadabra lvl31 / red gyarados lvl 36

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
Free Rhyperior!

Hello,

Does anyone wanna do some evolution trades, I had my scyther with full EV's so I bred it into a good nature. But I want a Scizor. If you help me I will trade you a Rhydon holding a protector, so you will have a Rhyperior. Comment if you are interested.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Offering spiritombs of any nature, gender, level one. Ev'd level 70 espeon, ev'd level 100 shiny leafeon. Looking for any legit ut event mews, darkrais, shaymins, arceus. We can negotiate if you have something rare or two+ shiny starters, japenese dittos, event items like oak's letter or aZure flute... shiny legendaries that are Ut are fine also.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
Requesting: and UT Scizor or Scyther W/ Metal Coat
Offering: Rhyperior (Rhydon W/ Protector) or anything reasonable. I'm even will to give legendaries.

I have a Scyther Lv 45 W/ Metal Coat. Is that okay? Friend Code: 0990 4600 6200

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2011
Looking for: female gible any nature, female bagon any nature, riou any gender and any nature

I can give you in return level 1 piplup, cyndaquils, buizels and totodiles. straight from being hatched or just tell me something you need in particular

Friend code:1806 5107 9137

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2010
Requesting: One Railu and Beldum, both male. Low level or high level, I don't really care just as long as I get them
Offering: Something reasonable

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Looking for anyone who can perform the RNG method. I have shinies to trade for your services, including a shiny rayquaza.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2010
anybody have a mew they want to trade? im willing 2 trade almost anything i have for it. Please, someone, offer a mew, i need it! just pm me back

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Blissey,HG Kyogre,Shiny tyranitar

Offering;
Mewtwo
moltres
Evee
Pikachu that knows flail
Shiny Charizard (thats if your could clone it for your own copy)

PM me if you have the pokemon i want or if you could clone pokemon :)
-filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller-

Hyunn

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2010
LF: Shiny Gallade, dont care if its legit or not
OF: any hatched cynaquil

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
I have pokemon to trade, PM if your interested in any of these:
Skarmory, staraptor, magcargo, camerupt, steelix, golem, cacturne, banette, dugtrio, raticate, alakazam, tentacruel, golbat, medicham, machamp, spheal, gastrodon, pelliper, chatot, clefairy, floatzel, octillery, glameow, noctowl, bronzong, lumineon, kricketune, sudowoodo, Azumarill, mismagius, drifblim, tentacool, roserade, wingull, shellos, meditite, drapion, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, azurill, quagsire, skorupi, hippopotas, wooper, bronzor, pichu, onix, raichu, oddish, bibarel, gastly, combee, pikachu, pachirusu, gallade, ninetales, budew, chingling, seadra, buneary, sneasel, weepinbell, blastoise

(the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)
[/QUOTE]

Moneybags

The destroyer of evil
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Looking for shinies send me a pm of what u have shiny and tell me the pokemon u would like i might have them

Massai

Lesson The First
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
LF: TRU Shaymin

OF: Japanese Ditto, and/or Shiney Luxray

Drop me a PM if interested, I'm off to bed for the night

Years
LF: Shiny Milotic (the nature doesnt matter as long as it doesnt reduce its speed or special attack) - if its EV trained that would be perfect :)

offering: any of the legendaries (except moltres, mewtwo, celebi, mew, darkrai, palkia, latios, rayquaza, kyogre, groudon or regigigas)
i also have a japanese ditto,

im also offering any of my shinys: leafeon, happiny, pichu, charmander, stantler, shinx, luxray.
and my extra masterball and a pp max and sacred ash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back