• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

DRRR! huh, I downloaded that the other day. If you've seen it how does it compare to Baccano!?

I watch too much really, but I only watch 3 normal shows per week so it's all good.

Films that go with series hmmm.... First Bleach one was really good, liked it more than the show. I've only seen a few one piece ones and they've been....just average. Naruto I can't remember any of the plots but that show's like that most of the time anyway. Looking forward for Fairy Tail, Ao no Ex and Indexu in film quality in the not too distant future.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love the Detective Conan movies. <3 Can't wait to settle down and watch the fifteenth one, with or without my sister.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

If you're expecting baccano!, expect disappointment. It's all fairly straightforward and adapts the boring novels. Great characters though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ah, that's a bit of a shame. It would be somewhat miraculous if someone could put together a 25 episode show with the same charm and relentless energy of Baccano! mind.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

It's a high school setting. So naturally, it will focus on DRAMA instead of fast paced comedy and action. The surprises are not TRUE surprises that have been building up to that moment, but just simple plot devices used to advance the plot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... this reminds me that I need to continue CLANNAD ~ After Story ~ /was planning on taking it one little arc at a time, so has watched the first arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Clannad AS is still sitting at the top of my favourites, nothing's really come close to it as of yet.

Yeah, Japanese highschool is srs bsns. Guess that's why I'm loving the surprise package of the season Ben-To so much. Fight Club + Supermarket Sweep = Glorious

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I loved freaking Supermarket Sweep, OMG. Darn it, WHINERS.PRO. Review some fansub group's Ben-to other than gg's so that I can get some other quality + speed options.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Don't follow subgroups as much as much as I used to but Shikkaku have always been pretty good. GG aren't terrible, I could use a barrage of words that would get me banned from the site to describe the people doing the subs mind.

Gotta be up in under 4 hours, better go to bed.

Night thread.

xx

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same here. Why am I not taking the extra hour of sleep to my advantage I do not know.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

Approximately how high is the record for highest count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back