• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@RHCP: ... Yes to the former. |D
@Maxwell: ...Nnno that sounds like rule exploitation. Wild pokemon already get up to 5 extra levels now. You can't have 10. ^^;

The boxed pokemon can get the five levels too though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hope I'm not doing anything wrong so far :x My plan is to play around with some NPCs and finish this battle before interacting with anyone, mostly so that Xylo can get a feel for the island and so that I can get a feel for how to play Xylo :3

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
[EDIT]: So after me being a huge idiot, not reading the rules of the level-ups, I must change my team-update a bit. So without further ado, here's the team update, as it should be!

Team Update!

On hand:

Wilson remained at Lv. 26.
No new moves learned.

Quillie rose to Lv. 25!
Ignored learning Defense Curl.

Slackey rose to Lv. 20!
Ignored learning Faint Attack.

Katam rose to Lv. 23!
Bubble was replaced with Aqua Ring.
Growl was replaced with Uproar.

In PC-Box:

Left at home:

Umber remained at Lv. 40.
No new moves learned.

Zard remained at Lv. 35.
No new moves learned.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This is the first time I do this, so correct me if I'm doing it wrong xD

TEAM UPDATE

Monk gained 3 levels (battling trainer pokémon + fainting). He ignored learning Flame Burst.

Duke gained 4 levels (battling 2 trainer pokémon). He forgot Thundershock and learned Light Screen.

Princess is unchanged.

Species: Butterfree
Nickname: Princess
Lvl: 25
Moves:
1 - Psybeam
2 - String Shot
3 - Stun Spore
4 - Sleep powder
5 - Gust
6 - Supersonic

Species: Elekid
Nickname: Duke
Lvl: 29
Moves:
1 - Quick Attack
2 - Light Screen
3 - Ice Punch
4 - Swift
5 - Shock Wave
6 - Rolling Kick

Species: Magby
Nickname: Monk
Lvl: 28
Moves:
1 - Double Team
2 - Flamethrower
3 - Smokescreen
4 - Faint Attack
5 - Fire Spin
6 - Iron Tail

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Red: Pretty sure you're not. :P I don't restrict what people can do very much, hence sandbox. When you feel like it though, I /would/ recommend jumping in and interacting with someone just because that's arguably the funnest part of the roleplay.

...Also. Dem rocket spies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, yeah, forgot to update due to Samuel imparting his 'training' on Diana! Diana grew by one level.

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Roberto
Lvl: 27
Moves: Sandstorm, Protect, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, Safeguard, Hyper Beam.

Species: Absol
Nickname: Samuel
Lvl:30
Moves: Rain Dance, Protect, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower.

Species: Combusken
Nickname: Tyro
Lvl: 27
Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Double Team.

Species: Aron
Nickname: Diana
Lvl: 24
Moves: Mud-Slap, Harden, Metal Claw, Headbutt, Roar, Iron Defense.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Update For Zora :)

+6 One for battling a wild Pokemon + the 5 free ones :)

Zorua
Lvl 16
Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Aerial ace, Covet, Attract

+5 free levels

Snorunt
Lvl 20
Moves: Avalanche, Blizzard, Crunch, Shadow ball

Egg
Lvl: None
Moves: Take a wild guess

Years
Another Team update

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@Red: Pretty sure you're not. :P I don't restrict what people can do very much, hence sandbox. When you feel like it though, I /would/ recommend jumping in and interacting with someone just because that's arguably the funnest part of the roleplay.

...Also. Dem rocket spies.

I will xD I want to make it natural though.

If someone with a Rocket Spy character wants to meet with Xylo, let me know.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Ok, apparently my last update was wrong. I didn't know that only pokemon level 25 or lower get the boost, but I do now, so here my team is:

Brian:

Thyme (Snivy): Level 30. Moves, Leaf Blade, Leaf Tornado, Secret Power, Leech Seed, Growth, Attract
Duster (Minccino): Level 28. Moves, Double Slap, Thundershock, Iron Tail, Sing, Tickle, Tail Slap
Drizzle (Buisel): level 27. Moves, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, Pursuit, Swift, Quick Attack, Sonic Boom
Nova (Arcanine): Level 35. Moves, Facade, Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Reversal, Dig, Double Team
Frost (Sneasel): Level 25. Moves, Scratch, Agility, Taunt, Quick Attack, Screech, Faint Attack
Bouncy (Igglybuff): Level 13. Moves, Sing, Faint Attack, Charm, Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss
Leena (Misdreavus): Level 25. Moves, Astonish, Psywave, Spite, Hex, Confuse Ray, Mean Look.
Sprinkles (Eevee): Level 12. Moves, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Detect, Hidden Power (Dragon), Shadow Ball

Thyme gained five levels, raising her from 25 to 30, and she learned Leaf Blade.
Duster gained five levels, raising her from 23 to 28, and she learned Tail Slap.
Nova gained one level for beating that Lcario a while back, which brought him to 35.
Frost gained five levels, bringing him to 25 and learned Agility.
Bouncy gained five levels, raising her to 13 and learned Pound and Sweet Kiss.
Leena gained five levels, making her 25 as well, and learned Hex
Finally, Sprinkles gained five levels, making him level 12

Quin's team:

Zemda (Lapras): level 28: Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Surf, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse.
Arcino (Grovyle): level 32: Leaf Blade, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Synthesis, Energy Ball
Logana (Venonat): level 27: Psybeam, Supersonic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb, Flash, Stun Spore.
Ezar (Sandslash): level 25: Fury Swipes, Swift, Poison Sting, Rollout, Crush Claw, Sand Attack
Mai (Minun): Level 22: Charm, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark, Encore
Plai (Plusle): Level 20: Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark, Encore
Doggy (Poochyena): Level 20: Tackle, Howl, Bite, Sand Attack, Odor Sleauth

Zemda rose five levels to level 28
Logana rose five levels to 28 and gained Stun Spore and Psybeam
Ezar gained five levels and evolved, bringing her to be a level 25 Sandslash, learning Crush Claw and Rollout
Mai gained five levels, plus an extra level for battling Doggy, becoming level 22 and learning Charm and Encore
Plai gained five levels, becoming level 20 and learning Encore
Doggy was added to the team and gained five levels, making him level 20, learning, well, all the moves he currently has.

And Drake's team:

Killita (Flygon) Lvl: 47 Dragon Breath, Earthquake, Crunch, Hyper Beam, Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
Rena(Dragonair) Lvl: 46 Surf, Twister, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace
Zeal (Salamance) Lvl: 49 Dragon Claw, Zen Headbutt, Draco-meteor, Metal Claw, Flamethrower, Protect
Maris (Gabite)Lvl: 43 Dragon Rush, Slash, Dig, Double Team, Fury Cutter, Dragon Claw
Axy (Axew) Lvl: 29 Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, Slash, Dragon Claw, Secret Power

Axy gained five levels, and then three more for being beaten by Fraxure, learning Slash (Which was a big my bad, as he should have already known it in the first place.) and Dragon Claw.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Or rather, I'll ask. I'm having my character going to the pokémon center in Oak Town now. Anyone want to meet me there or some other place? I'm feeling lonely :3 Xylo is in Raikou dorm.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oops. x3 That just goes to show, don't mess with Thyme. Silly silly typo. :D

I changed it to make it right, BTW, actually recording Thyme's levels on her entry, as well as fixing Axy's level.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@RHCP- Hm.... My character will just get out of the boat to the academy. He is also from the Raikou dorm. How about letting Chris meet Xylo?

Sounds great :3 When you've written about going to the dorms, perhaps I can write about Xylo stumbling into Chris by accident or something?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hello, everyone. If you haven't already heard, the RP Super Nova has begun.

-

@Dia & @Sapph:

It seems like Dragonkat has gone totally inactive... We may have to keep going without her, though I don't really enjoy bunnying others.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
TEAM UPDATE

Princess grew to lvl 26 (battling wild pokémon)
Xylo captured a Magikarp at lvl 20.

Species: Butterfree
Nickname: Princess
Lvl: 26
Moves:
1 - Psybeam
2 - String Shot
3 - Stun Spore
4 - Sleep powder
5 - Gust
6 - Supersonic

Species: Elekid
Nickname: Duke
Moves:
1 - Quick Attack
2 - Thundershock
3 - Ice Punch
4 - Swift
5 - Shock Wave
6 - Rolling Kick

Species: Magby
Nickname: Monk
Moves:
1 - Double Team
2 - Flamethrower
3 - Smokescreen
4 - Faint Attack
5 - Fire Spin
6 - Iron Tail

Species: Magikarp
Nickname: -
Lvl: 20
Moves:
1 - Splash
2 - Tackle

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Dia @Zerin

I'll bunny her then if @Marin gives me permission to do so. Though, don't blame me if i can't imitate Kat's character cuz i have no idea what her personality is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back