• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever play Assassins Creed Series?

Did you ever played Assassins Creed Series?

• Total voters
Years
Also, one thing I really like about AC is that there are cut scenes which are either quite humorous and even naughty. I like getting away from all the concentration, all the serious gameplay and having a bit of a giggle now and then; keeps me playing the game.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I liked the little of what I played with II, so I bought III. The plot took way too long to pick up for my taste. I stopped playing it within an hour and a half. ._.;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I heard of it, but I never played it.

I would like to play it though... but I am too lazy to buy any games now.

Years
I have seen the Assassin's Creed series before when a friend of mine was playing AC2. However, I bought myself AC II for my Xbox 360... And I LOVE IT! I played that game non-stop and beat it in four days, plus a couple of extra days to get all the Achievements. Getting the achievements in that game is easy.

I just got my hands on AC Brotherhood and Revelations to complete the Ezio Trilogy and I just got AC III today from eBay. This has to be one of my favorite game series of all time.

Years
I have seen the Assassin's Creed series before when a friend of mine was playing AC2. However, I bought myself AC II for my Xbox 360... And I LOVE IT! I played that game non-stop and beat it in four days, plus a couple of extra days to get all the Achievements. Getting the achievements in that game is easy.

I just got my hands on AC Brotherhood and Revelations to complete the Ezio Trilogy and I just got AC III today from eBay. This has to be one of my favorite game series of all time.
The achievements, unlike most games, are what makes me want to play AC more. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel more motivated to play AC this way. I guess maybe because the achievements are easy, and I achieve them every now and then.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I have played it and it was fun and all, though I could never beat the first game.

harlchen

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
How about your Assassin creed game level?

How about your Assassin creed game level?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Played one of the games for a short time and found it unintuitive and uncompelling.
Voting 'no' on principle of sentiment.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I have a few games in the series (I've only had the time to play the first) and I really like it. It's a neat idea. I'm just really frustrated with it because I end up knocking into someone by accident and then getting like ~20 guards up in my face. I mean, I know the entire game is supposed to be stealth but I don't really see the enjoyment of when I screw up there is EVERYBODY EVER on my ass.

Still fun though.

Years
I've only played a bit of the first game. Didn't get very far, although that was more because I was borrowing it, not because of lack of interest.

I'm honestly not sure I want to play the others. I don't see how the whole assassin/templar thing can possibly work during the Revolutionary War, and since the next one is apparently going to be in yet another time period, I feel that it's probably best if I leave the series alone.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've heard of the series but never actually played any of the games. The first game is definitely on my wish list though, I just don't have the money and I have too many games to finish before I consider getting into another series.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, I have played the Assassin's Creed series, I never liked them all, just not my type of games. My younger brother loves the games, so when ever he lets me borrow the PS3 (I let him borrow my 3DS XL in return, for 2 weeks - then trade again) he also lets me borrow all games, thats when I played it.

I'm not going to vote, since my vote isn't up there. There should have been a third option with something similar to "Yes, I played the game, and hated it" or "Yes, I played the game, but didn't enjoy it/not my type of games". None of the two options fit my opinion.

Brizz

TM87
Years
I started off with Assassin's Creed 2 and at the beginning I found very little motivation to play the game. Once I got a few Sequences into the game, I couldn't stop playing. Iirc DNA Sequence 11 was a serious pain in the rear end. Many people think it's the best game in the series but I wouldn't go that far.

I also played AC Brotherhood which I found to be the best in the series. I just loved having the Assassin trainees and being able to call upon them whenever.

I bought AC 3 on release (Oct. 30) and have yet to finish it. I think I'm on sequence 9 and just lost interest in the game. I was really excited for it too but was underwhelmed.

Years
My friend recommended AC2 to me when I first got a 360, so I bought it and it and I thought it was great!
I keep hearing that AC1 was very repetitive, so I'm probably never going to play it.
Brotherhood was my favorite game for almost a year, I got all the achievements and still play it from time to time.
I never managed to play Revelations, although I would like to.
AC3 is amazing, although it feels a bit different from Brotherhood, which I've become so used to playing. So it's tied for my favorite along with Brotherhood.

Great series. :)

Back