• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello Boxman, and welcome to PC!

Why not tell us more about yourself? We don't bite.

Have a fun time here and feel free to ask anyone if you need help. Both staff and members alike are always happy to lend a hand to you.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hi! I'm new here! I'm not really sure what I want to do here or how I found it, but I like both Pokémon and the internet, so the combination of the two seems like a good idea.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
That's great, DarwinianLoser! Welcome to Pokecommunity. I presume you're interested in science? Anyway, you could ask members like Cid and Cirno if you need help. Have a great time!

Years
Hi! I'm new here! I'm not really sure what I want to do here or how I found it, but I like both Pokémon and the internet, so the combination of the two seems like a good idea.

Hi there, glad to hear you joined.

Trust me, I love helping newbies like you. I won't bite ya.

Why not tell us more about yourself so we can show you around? As Wind Heart said, Cirno and Cid, along with the rest of the staff and members alike are always happy to help ya.

Feel free to send me a VM if you need to talk!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
hey i just got on this site and dont really get were or how to make an intro can you help

um im a newbie lol but im looking to make a hack if you can help

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, divy, and welcome to Pokecommunity. In Emulation section, you could find the tools and tips needed to make a Pokemon hack. Nice to see you here, and have a nice day!

P.S. You could make a welcome thread in New Users / Welcome section by clicking New Thread button there!

Years
Hi Divy, welcome!

I see you're a hacker, eh? What kinds of hacks do you like? As Wind said, Emulation should have everything you need.

You should make an introduction thread here so people can greet you, but remember it must be about yourself and not your hack. Threads that aren't intros will get locked so you know.

Anyway, have fun and good luck with any projects you have!

Psychic Blizzard

Konnichiwa 💋
Years
Konnichiwa!! I'm a new member around here and I'm Japanese so I'm sorry if there are any grammar errors that I make. ^^ PC's mods are really nice and I hope all you new users out there also have fun time in PC! I hope to make your acquaintance. Arigato!

EDIT: I don't know how to make an intro but I hope this is enough :D

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Koniciwa to you Too! Japanese eh?Pretty Cool!So you Must have Been lucky to have Epic
Games First than the Other World hehe!Welcome and Have a Good time!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys, I'm Dradier. Ive been here for 5 months now. I have to say, its fun hanging around in Pc. Can you have only 95 posts to have a pair?

Can of Nothing

Loose Screw without Initiative
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Can of Nothing? Well, you need something in that can of yours! xD You can check out some of the hack threads there who are wanting a composer to compose music, that would be pretty awesome. Welcome to PC, and make yourself at home! Hopefully you can stick around <3

Hi Can of Nothing, and welcome!

Pretty unusual username you have there, but we're glad to have some unique usernames here. Have fun here okay?

Whoo, nearly forgot to reply about this thing. So yeah, splitting what you guys said into pieces.

1) Unusual username you have there/*insert overdone pun about username*
Well, it's certainly better than xXSonictheHedgehog1824Xx (no offense to any users with such a username) for my image, both on the net and when that dream day when I finally get to apply for a game company comes.

2) Check out the hack threads, they might need music!
Ahaha, volunteered to help with Pokemon Obsidian already. Just gonna take this as an experiment with lesser-quality samples (he said to keep it around DS-quality) and without the risks of lawsuits, since non-commercial and all. Also making music for hacks decrease my range of samples even more than I did for Obsidian, so yeah.

3) Have fun in here!
Ahaha, thanks, I will.
Though please don't ever expect me to make music for your game unless I ask you. Nahjk maybe XD;

EDIT: Also, I can has introduction topic?

Years
Howdy! Looking for a new internet place to call home. Hoping this might be it ^_^

Heya Face, I already greeted you via your thread but hey, nice to see another 20-year-old Aussie female on this community.

I'm Hikari, but you can call me Hika for short. Enjoy your stay here!

Diaphanous

delicate
Years
hi guys, everyone's fav mid here. this is a sweet little alt i call 'diaphanous', which means light, delicate or translucent. ill get on this once in a while so feel free to friend request me before you vm me, kay?

im more strict with friend requests now

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hi to all i am a computer engineering student who also happens to be a very big and faithful fan of this poke world. I would love to talk about pokemon all day but to my fate nobody else in my surrounding still holds the interest as I do. Hope my company may only help others and bring happiness to everyone. Pokemon have been my life's inspiration since i first saw them on television. I played most of the roms excluding hacks (of which i came to know about only recently). Since I am a programmer if anyone needs help can contact me here.

Regards

Zubin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back