• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you sitting right now?

Years
I'm currently at my desk now with my rear sitting at the edge of my office chair while my feet are parked upright on a foot stool.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm sitting at my desk in the study with my left hand under my chin and my right elbow on the desk with my hand controlling the mouse.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sitting on my bed with my back against the pillow my knees are up pointing toward the celling and my laptop is on my lap. Probably very poor posture but I dont care much.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm sitting on an armchair in the living room, slouched over a makeshift laptop table in front of me. My legs are crossed in front of me.

Years
I was sitting on my computer chair, with my left leg crossed under my right one, my left arm almost resting in my right armpit, and my right hand on my mouse at my computer desk. I was leaning back and to the right on my arm rest a little bit, which isn't the best posture, but it was comfy.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm laying on my bed with the computer on top of my stomach. My arms are both on top of the keyboard, even when I'm not typing.

Melody

Banned
Years
Sitting on the futon with my legs crossed and my laptop on my lap. My hands are in my "lap" where the laptop is, resting on the touch pad with my index finger on the left mouse button and the middle one performing the scrolling action.

I am sitting straight up, with proper posture. My left leg is bent at the knee beneath the right leg which sits atop my left ankle just above the right knee.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'm sitting in my kitchen, left hand on my glass of water. My right hand is on my laptop.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I am lying on my bed with my back against the wall and my laptop on my legs. It's kinda comfy, but I need to move my legs around every few minutes to stop them from seizing up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Right now I'm slouched in my computer's chair with both feet on the case full of cassette tapes under the desk. My hands are positioned on the keyboard and mouse. Most of the time I have one foot under my thigh and I sit more upright, but now I'm pretty tired and rather be lazy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap with my legs folded beneath me Japanese style, occasionally shifting to keep my blood circulation flowing. I'm leaning back propped up by a pillow behind my back, slightly uncomfortable but too lazy to move to a more comfortable position lol. My hands are on the keyboard while typing this (of course), and when I'm not typing, my left hand's middle finger (it's more comfortable than my index finger lol) would be positioned just above the left mouse button ready for action while my right index finger would be on the scroll bar on my touch pad performing the scrolling action.

Back