• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Trainer Death based on Poke-dex entry (sensitive members warned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOGAgirl

The Orange Gaming Angel
Years
While Groudon isn't that bad, if you look at its sapphire dex entry, and then imagine what it would do if it got mad and Kyogre wasn't around for some reason.
"GROUDON has the power to scatter rain clouds and make water evaporate with light and heat. It came as a savior to people who had been suffering from terrible floods."

Last edited:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
All these are creepy no wonder 20 years ago a old man named oak said wait dont step in that grass without a pokemon lol You imagine the deaths that would of occured if humans in the pokemon world didnt have technology to catch them even in the anime it shows you accidentally fall in a ariados web those spiders will eat you

Years
All these are creepy no wonder 20 years ago a old man named oak said wait dont step in that grass without a pokemon lol You imagine the deaths that would of occured if humans in the pokemon world didnt have technology to catch them even in the anime it shows you accidentally fall in a ariados web those spiders will eat you

Lol, yes!

There are things the professors are not telling us..

What they say: "Don't go into the tall grass! There are wild Pokemon!"
What they mean: "Don't go into the tall grass! You might accidentally look at a Pokemon's back and get your soul sucked away! Or even worse, you could encounter one that wants to bring you to the ghost world to meet its friends!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Probably getting kidnapped by a Hypno as a child. I was always terrified that I'd get kidnapped when I was young, so it always had an effect on me.

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
Victeribell and gulpkin DIGEST ANY THING very fast if they swallow it.

keep your victeribells from learning swallow.

Years
Hey kirbasaur, please make sure you look at the date a thread was last posted in before bumping it, since anything past 30 days is considered dead. In the future, if you see an older topic that you'd still like to discuss with no active thread, feel free to make a new one instead to help keep discussions fresh!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back