• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
that is awsome Akidatheart !!! so I might congat you on that shiny even now :P
I haven't had any shiny luck (like I have in the past few months)
congats to everybody else too !!!
tyranisneasel is one very lucky guy !!! I want ot be like him !!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh, wow, that is amazing! Congratulations! I wish I had your luck, both of the Latis pwn everyone else when they are shiny! I am actually gonna soft reset for a shiny one on Emerald, not at the Southern Island, but I am kinda confused on where I save. I think I save when I right before I walk out of my door, correct? And on Ruby(gonna try for a shiny Latios there, or at least one with a good nature) I save right before I watch the TV, correct?

Once again, congratulations! BTW, can I have some of your luck?

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
ryan said:
Edit: Yuscrecio, which version(s) did you get those shinies in? And 4 shinies is nothing to scoff at; I hunt frequently and only have 3. Also, posts like, "Yay for shiny pokemon hunting" are happy moral boosters - but double as spam; so let's keep that down. You can conclude posts with outbursts like that, but staying on topic is somewhat expected here (emphisis on "somewhat").
  • First, I caught those 4 in Silver Version
  • Second, I know it's nothing to boast about, he asked how many I caught and what they were, I'm still looking. I was not bragging about having 4 shinies, there is no need to.
  • Third, I am sorry about the filler spam. >.< I thought it would help, but I was wrong, sorry. ^_^

I'd just like to know if I'm in or not. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Yuscrecio said:
  • First, I caught those 4 in Silver Version
  • Second, I know it's nothing to boast about, he asked how many I caught and what they were, I'm still looking. I was not bragging about having 4 shinies, there is no need to.
  • Third, I am sorry about the filler spam. >.< I thought it would help, but I was wrong, sorry. ^_^

I'd just like to know if I'm in or not. :)

Well unfortunatly, we don't count shiny's caught on G/S/C as they were too easy to get, but if you have any of the Advanced Generation games (R/S/E/Fr/Lg/C/XD:GoD) then you may join and hunt on them.

Still hatching Squirtle eggs in hope for a Modest/Bold one, hatched a grand total of two.. woo (have i ever mentioned how much i hate hatching eggs?)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
this club looks exciting and i want to join. i have a pretty good shiny pokemon record, have caught shiny nidoran(male), Hariyama, pidgeotto, marill, azumarill, gyarados, golbat, crobat, zigzagoon, linoone, and blaziken ^__^ i guarantee ill hunt for shinies because im hunting at this moment!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
YAMI PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U HATCH A SHINY , um also finaly got my comp to check out the 'shiny' dance and WOW thats my EXACT shiny dance XD also I WANT A HIPHOP SPRITE *does gangsta walk * grrrrrrrrrrr squirttle u came to me once COME AGAIN .... hey if this hasnt been asked alread y im taking a quick poll , whos gonna sit there for 3 weeks straight soft reseting for a shiny starter when dp come out? (OMG THEY ARE ALMOST HERE I CAN TASTE THE 3D GOODINESS) me personaly i cant wait for all the new pokemon ...new pokes= more shinnies for Shido :) and to all u owners / co owners will u be makking the shiny hunter club online on the dp versions ? i mean if everyone can jus meet up thru wifi i think it would be awesome to have the club meet online before hunting specialy with the added voice chat

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
please dont double post....its against the rules (its nice to find some1 else break a rule instead of it being me again lol) :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Ok no more off topicness please! no one cares about the "double post" now that its gone.

Pkmn Prodigy: thats some list, could you please tell me which games you caught each mon in?

An online SHC in D and P would be rather cool, perhaps once all the details about the game are out im sure we could arrange it.

Another Squirtle egg hatched, nothing.. Will keep you posted

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Yes, I'm sorry guys, Ryan just told me about the G/S/C thing. Lucky for me I have a Ruby shiny Pokemon. ^_^ I have caught an all red Typhlosion! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ill be happy 2! i caught Hariyama, zigzagoon, linoone, golbat, and crobat on Ruby version, and i caught pidgeotto, azumaril, nidoran, and gyarados (actually i caught two shiny gyaradoses, the one in lake of rage and i found a shiny magikarp and evolved it) all in gold version :) so...there it is my record! and im currently hunting for a shiny anorith

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Yuscrecio said:
Yes, I'm sorry guys, Ryan just told me about the G/S/C thing. Lucky for me I have a Ruby shiny Pokemon. ^_^ I have caught an all red Typhlosion! :)

Well thats rather strange as you can't actually catch Typhlosion on the ruby version, only emerald as far as i know. Unless you caught the Quilava from Colosseum in which case you should have stated in the begining.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
ill be happy 2! i caught Hariyama, zigzagoon, linoone, golbat, and crobat on Ruby version, and i caught pidgeotto, azumaril, nidoran, and gyarados (actually i caught two shiny gyaradoses, the one in lake of rage and i found a shiny magikarp and evolved it) all in gold version :) so...there it is my record! and im currently hunting for a shiny anorith

ahh thats very nice, but im afraid the ones you caught in your Gold Version won't count, but still welcome to the club!

EDIT: I forgot to congratulate you Kim, so conrats! such a rare find, i'm sure you will enjoy it

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Agent9 said:
Does the shiny dance.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ETV08vqYX1g&search=

congrats on your find Akidatheart!
Thanks to all who said congrats, and thanks for posting the shiny dance agent9, I LOVE the carlton dance and think it will make a wonderful shiny dance. *gets up and does the new shiny dance* <- and laughs like crazy! I have encountered my lat again and false swiped it, my plan is to get it down to 1 hp and then use crobat to keep it from running. (this takes a few encounters but that is ok) then I will start throwing nest, net, dive, any ball that has pretty animations.. here's hoping one will catch it!
Kim (btw, you can all call me that.. is shorter than Akidatheart, heh)

Back